bad news

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ochrasy, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ochrasy

ochrasy New Member

just recieved some really bad news. i probably destroy the next three year of my life, and i'm going to be remembered of that everyday. and let everyone on my family down. now i'm just sitting in front of the computer, hoping that my parents don't ask me if i got the results.
    and all i can think is that if they don't and i don't make thru the night, i won't have to see them so disappointed.
    just cutted myself, trying to get some control over myself, because i'm not going to cry. and i take three painkillers, they kinda of make me don't feel anything.
  2. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

We all fail from time to time... and we all have pressure to handle, just diffrent ways of doing that, try not to blame yourself as a first step.

misstakes are human

take care

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

what ever the bad news is you can talk to your family about it and get some support from them okay. They don't want to see you in pain or hurt theywill want to help you Let them have that choice okay do nottake that away from them They are your parents and deserve to be there when things go wrong.
    If it is school something happened there then it can be worked out with councillors okay so please call your parents now and deal with it now don't let it fester up inside you all night.
  4. ochrasy

ochrasy New Member

thank you for your lovely answers :)
    i came down a litte.
    just realize that i can't erase the past, nobody can. they're going to get a little disappointed, but they will get over it eventually.
    i will go back to my 'live-one-day-at-time' routine. that's the best i can do right now.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope you talk to them soon okay sometimes i live 1 hour at a time whatever it takes to get yu through Please talk to someone okay don't deal with things on your own if you don't have to take care.
  6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

do you want to talk about what the bad news is?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.