Bad Night for Me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by everlong, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. everlong

everlong New Member

I'm feeling extra bad tonight. It's difficult to say why. And there's no way that I can divulge myself at the speed of any stranger's internet connection. I thought about going back to a hospital. I haven't been there for many years. But I have been hospitalized 6 or 7 times. And from what I remember... they didn't help. It was more like a prison for medicated second class citizens than anything else. It really sucked. And I don't take medication anymore. I used to... but the side effects were too much. It's like exchanging one kind of hell for the other. I just remember thinking... that I can't be in a hospital. Need help... not sure where.

Support is appreciated.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i know hospital does not seem like an option but things have changed okay newer approaches to therapy newer meds with way less side effects.
    Phone your doctor okay talk about newer med for depression the do work well and no side effect the one i am on.
    Maybe time to talk to someone now okay before you get any deeper down that hole
    Nice to have you here hun keep talking okay so we can help too hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.