bad nightmare

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by jimk, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

had a terrible night terrror again this nihgt.. used to have them everynight so guess is better these days.. now only cou8ple of times ayear.. the trying to get out of these is really hard .. like am imprisioned and all the rape, bondage and torture goes on fulll stream.. then when finhally break out the transitory period figuring out was just a dream and none of it was real takes some time.. thhey so seldom now that i get to thinking "gee maybe they done now!!" welll they probablyu will never be totally done.. the bad stuff went on too long for me to ever fully recover from it all..

john heard me and i woke up with johnny''s hand on my shoulder as i bolted up in bed.. after lighting a cigar i called the crisis line and lynn my friend there picked up the phone.. been talking with her for years now and god bless her she knows all of me now.. the good , the bad and the inbetween stuff also.. thank you honey..

hugged and kissed zoomies nose 3 or 4 times so far.. listening to some good tunes that are able to grab me in many good places..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Dam nightmares im glad they are not as frequent Jim and that you were able to use your music to pull you out of that dark place hugs
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This sounds awful...I used to have horrific nightmares as part of the PTSD...finally was able to wake up and know the difference...and yes, having them less is good...hope they leave entirely one day
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.