bad place right now.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chadaho, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadaho

Chadaho Member

I went to bed last night wondering if I could wrap something around my <Mod Edit:*music*:Methods>. Wondered if I would fall asleep like a black out or stay awake long enough for the discomfort to change my mind. I've <Mod Edit:*music*:Methods> but I wasn't strong enough to last until I passed out. The discomfort was to much. These are the thoughts that carry me to sleep. Am I strong enough to die. Can I find a way that will work. Luckily my resources are limited. I'm tired of trying to think of a way within my abilities to end it. Tired of the pain. Tired of a pointless struggle to keep life from crushing me. I have more than I can hold and desperately want to let go. I know I need to try but I'm getting pulled down by a force stronger than me. I'm out of strength, out of energy, and almost out of reasons to even care. Don't tell me 1 reason is enough. Not if there are a hundred reasons to give in.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Chadaho, please talk to someone close to you. I had to edit part of your post because it contained methods so I know how serious you are. Are you receiving any medical/psychiatric help...NOW is the time to do something before it's too late. Keep reaching out and talking and expressing your feelings. Good luck.
  3. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Can yiu let us know the reasons that are troubling you please.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please talk to us, let us know what's brought you to this point. My PM box is always open if you feel like talking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.