bad thoughts again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mandy1, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Im having terrible thoughts again,thoughts of ending my life,i want to go down the canal where its semi frozen and go on the ice.I know these thoughts will go away if i try hard and tomorrow will come but i feell so impulsive,theres a urge inside that makes me want to do this,i dont think i can fight this.

2. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

hi Amanda, I know how impossible it feels to resist unfortunately. All I can suggest is that you stay here and keep talking to us. Let us support you and help keep you safe :hug:

3. kidB

kidB Active Member

amanda, definitely stay and keep chatting. i'd love to hear your story.

4. Mandy1

I cant do this anymore,ive been suicidal for weeks and each day ive fought it,each day ive thought of different ways to end it and right now i dont think i can fight it.I have a urge inside to just get it over with,its like a pressure in side i cant control.:sad:

5. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

amanda I'm so sorry your feeling this way. Please don't go anyway near that canal its just too tempting. Stay here and chat whats made you feel so low maybe talking about it may help a little :hug:

6. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I know Amanda, I know. Give yourself one day at a time, dont tell yourself that you will stay until you die a natural death. tell yourself you will live for one more day. the next day tell yourself the same thing again and so on....
    it is really hard but i know you can do it Amanda, i believe in you :) Please just try it?
    Lea :hug:

7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Thats real good advice from Lea. Just take it one day at a time. And please don't do anything impulsive. I for one would be really upset if you did and I'm sure a lot of others here would be too. Glad you are reaching out to people for help and support. Keep doing that and know that we are all here for you. Be strong and stay safe.:hug:

8. Mandy1

:sad::sad::sad:m trying so hard,the thoughts are so strong,i want to just do it i cant go on day after day thinking like this,,theres a kind of adrenaline rushing through me thats saying do it do it,i dont no if i can resist.

9. Mandy1

I love sf its got me through these last few weeks,but right now i dont think it will,i dont want to bring others down,so im going to log off and not bother you again,theres not many here who no me so i wont be missed,but thanks to thos who have helped,im so grateful,i wish you all well and please take care,bye.

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go to that canal amanda. If the ice is too thin then you might fall through and drown. Drowning is not a nice way to go. You will be struggling to breathe and desperately trying to make your way back up. You could even get hypothermia if you get rescued. Please don't give up hun. Stay here and let us help. :hug:

11. Mandy1

dave n,thanks for your reply,im going to do it now your the last person i will talk to,no one here cares,sorry but i got to do this,the right way. sorry.

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

:cry:

13. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

lots here care.. all of us who have answered your posts care... please call a crisis line and get support from your dr etc. the support is there esp. in birmingham...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.