bad thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lilboyblue, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

I cant get these bad thoughts out of my head. I just feel worthless, like I dont fit in anywhere and my only chance to escape the pain is to take my own life. I've attempted before and was "saved", now I have scars that I am ashamed of. maybe I deserve to suffer.

2. hopeless

hopeless Well-Known Member

unfortunately i can't offer any advice. only know that you're not alone. i to have had the unfortunate event of being "saved" from my last suicide attempt and i still desire to die. sometimes i guess we just have to suffer until we do die. i hope in time those desires do leave you and your thoughts are straight. if for one moment you feel that you may want to live, even if it is just a glimmering wish, talk to someone and tell them. maybe they can help you stay safe until you get through this time and get back to that wanting to live state.

3. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

these thougths will not go away! I dont want to die. but I dont want to feel this lonliness and sadness anymore either. people dont call me. I constantly check my email for nothing. the one friend I used to chat with on IM hardly ever responds to me now and I miss our chats so much. I just needed to get that out. thanks to whoever takes the time to read this.

4. Suicidal_Dragon

Suicidal_Dragon Active Member

You dont go unheard. I cant offer any advice either, because well, frankly i suck at it. But I do know how you feel. I to have friends that dont call. And I know all, or almost all my friends have my number. And I too have nobody on my messenger, on. Everyone is always offline. So believe me when i say i understand how you feel.
    I do hope though that you feel better. Even if it takes a while. :sad: :smile:

5. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

"I don't want to die" - Remember that when you're feeling down. Let it be your mantra. It's good that you realize all you want is an escape from your pain - That you know you don't seek to simply end it all.

As for suffering? Nobody deserves it. Nobody deserves bad fortune. Fate simply deals it to them. It seems you've been dealt a poor hand - But you can still play it to your advantage.
    In time, you will learn to look at your scars with pride. Once you have triumphed over your internal struggle, they will be symbols of accomplishment. They will remind you how "low" you once were, and how you raised yourself up from the dumps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.