bad thoughts

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Stranger1, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello out there I am Stranger1. Looking for input on how to get these thought patterns under control?

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to the forum

feel free to post about these thoughts.

stay safe

3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

Writing them down might help. Also think about discussing with other people about those thoughts and not hiding them.

4. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Welcome to SF! I hope you can find the support you need here. Maybe you will get more responces on controlling your thoughts if you post in another part of the forum and elaborate on your thoughts. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk. *huggles*

Caroline

5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't know where to begin. I have been dealing with these thoughts all my life. I was a service brat and our house hold was run like a bootcamp. We moved every 2 years,so I never had a good friend to rely on. I think people are talking and making fun of me all the time.
    I had a nervous break down about 11 years ago. I lost everything I worked for. Ilost material items, by fiance, my truck, and my job where I was making 45000 a year. I am a 11th grade drop out who never went back to school because I just don't take in whats being taught to me. Oh yeah, there are two things I suffer from. I have augoriphobia, and social fobia. I have isolated to my bedroom for ten years. I have lost all faith in others. I won't let anyone get close to me. Thats just a little of whats going on with me.:chopper

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Sorry to hear yopu are suffering so. Phobias can be very difficult to overcome as can delusional thinking. I hope you can find coping mechanisms from other members. :hug:

9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hey and welcome to the forum!
    post the thoughts and we'll do all we can to help you :D

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.