Bad Time Of Year

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Andy73, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy73

Andy73 Active Member

Around my birthday for about 5 years now I had ended up in hospital after attempting suicide.
    This years was the same I took a overdose and ended up in intensive care at the hospital.
    I kind of have intense flash backs and feel guilty and ashamed around this time.
    I didn't do the suicide attempt to really end my life it was done as a way of excaping the pain and hurt I felt.
    It seems I like creating or recreating truma for myself at times but i know I cannot keep doing these attempts.
    At least I'm still Alive.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

try next time to do something that you always wanted to do next time make sure you have someone with you on that day. i am glad you are still here too.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad your attempts all failed......
    I like Violets advice ...... do something really nice for yourself ..start arranging it weeks before and invite someone to share it with.....
    take care....

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am glad you are here too...please continue to post and let us know what is going on for you...big hugs, J

5. BrownPaperBag

BrownPaperBag New Member

It sounds like you don't have any real passion for killing yourself. And that's good. Just one day you might by accident and you wouldn't want that. Save the ICU a spare bed next year around, seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.