bad time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by troubledprincess, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

im having a really bad time i dont know how much longer i can stay strong for i just want to sh i dont know what to do anymore
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please tell us what is going on...talking about what you are experiencing gives a voice to your feelings, and allows you to know you are worthy and affirmed...I am so sorry you are feeling this way
  3. troubledprincess

im sorry if his triggers people but i was raped back in july and after 5 moths of the police investagting it he has got way with it i have to see him when i am at college i really dont know if i can take muck more of this
  4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Oh Sarah that must be so hard.
    Can you transfer, talk to your supervisor or anything?

Please use this site for support, help accept the awful thing that has happened.
  5. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're subjected to that

I can't think of anything else to say, but to let you know you're among friends here. We care.
  6. troubledprincess

because he has got away with it they cant do anything about it this is the nearest college that dose my couse
  7. windlepoons

I understand, that is unfortunate.
    Is he a student that you can try to avoid as much as possible?
  8. troubledprincess

I have been trying to stay out of his way but
    He keeps getting in my face and getting his
    Girlfriend to put her nose in its just getting
    To me I keep having flash backs and night mares
  9. windlepoons

They are very unpleasant people, making themselves feel good at your expense. Does his gf know what happened?

I know this will be very very hard, but the best way to stop them is to let them think it doesn't bother you. Do you think you could do that?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.