Bad weekend, maybe week

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadhart

SF Supporter
I am in my late 20's, haven't finished college, I have a toxic family, paritcuarly I live with my elderly aunt who nags all the damn time, and two years later I am still hurting over a painful broken heart. I am struggling looking for a real job but so far I ended up being "hired" by a company that was a pyramid scam and all about a bunch of greedy immoral jackasses. That's my life pretty much.

This past week was frustrating because every time I find a little hope, all that pain comes back reminding me who I am. I got so frustrated over the weekend, I must have cut myself so much throughout that I lost count of how many times I did. It is so hard to want to share in full detail why all these things hurt so much but they do and i have a hrd time seeing any hope for something better in my life. Maybe I don't deserve to have a purpose or to be accepted. I'm sorry for sounding pathetic, but I can't fake or pretend I'm happy...I feel like shit and my life is shit. I'm sorry for being vague.

I understand your feelings, you will find that a lot of people here do. We are all right there with you and you can be as open or reserved as you are comfortable with.

We have a section in this site called Let it All Out, in that section is a sub-section called Member's Journal. You should utilize this valuable tool, you can either post privately, so that only you can read it or you can post it publicly so others can read it as well. No one else can comment on it, but people will read and a lot of the time will PM you with advice, or just an offer to let you vent.

It's a great help to me, and to several others here. Some of us even have a public and private journal, so we can share what we want and keep to ourselves what we are not yet ready to share.

I hope you find the support you need here. I know I have :)

sadhart

SF Supporter
Thanks, I usually post my feelings in a writing journal I've had for the past two years, but perhaps every now and then I will share an entry on here in the let it all section.

lachrymose27

I'm also in my late 20's and i've been through the whole pyramid scheme. What are you going to do about your life? I'm still looking for answers.

I am in my late 20's, haven't finished college, I have a toxic family, paritcuarly I live with my elderly aunt who nags all the damn time, and two years later I am still hurting over a painful broken heart. I am struggling looking for a real job but so far I ended up being "hired" by a company that was a pyramid scam and all about a bunch of greedy immoral jackasses. That's my life pretty much.

This past week was frustrating because every time I find a little hope, all that pain comes back reminding me who I am. I got so frustrated over the weekend, I must have cut myself so much throughout that I lost count of how many times I did. It is so hard to want to share in full detail why all these things hurt so much but they do and i have a hrd time seeing any hope for something better in my life. Maybe I don't deserve to have a purpose or to be accepted. I'm sorry for sounding pathetic, but I can't fake or pretend I'm happy...I feel like shit and my life is shit. I'm sorry for being vague.

sadhart

SF Supporter
To mose27, I guess I know what I want to do, but it's that I don't feel I will ever have those things in my life like a career or family of my own. I just feel so broken and flawed to the point no matter what I do, it's in vain most times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00