bad xmas

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stokefan, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stokefan

stokefan Member

i dont know why im feeling like this, this xmas has been a bad one to me but it went as well as i could have expected, feel very underwelmed, had my daughter but felt i couldnt cope, she is only 2 months old, broke down in front of my ex. i feel very angery but for no reason, feel like doing something silly, i know i wont but it helps me thinking like that
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Stokefan, I'm sorry to hear you're still feeling low :sad:

Hopefully the new year will look brighter for you. Try and see your daughter more, that should increase your desire to live :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry you are feeling so down today. Sometimes our emotions get the better of us and tears, anger, etc come whether we want them to or not. Don't be afraid to express how you feel. Did you notice a change in things when the baby was born? I am wondering if you have PPD.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Stokefan,
    You have to live for that little girl!! Mine is all grown up and I have a grandaughter who I love with all my heart. They moved to the other side of the state so I don't get to see much of them.
    They showed up for christmas and that was the best present I could of received. My grandaughter ran up to me and jumped in my arms. That turned me into mush!! I know my daughter has to do what she thinks is best for them, but I still miss them.
    So what ever you do don't harm yourself, It only gets better as they grow. If you aren't in therapy , maybe you should think about it. They can help you to work thru the rough parts. Good Luck To You!!~Joseph~
  5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I got drunk to make this Christmas easier, and while my problems aren't gone, I don't give a fuck! Wooo!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.