1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bad

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by tillymus, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tillymus

tillymus Member

Its new years just turned and im feeling really down and upset.
    I dont like the person im turning in to today my myms cousins came over i dont know why but i wasnt nice to my mum at all today and i scared the crap out of my mums cousins dog i dont know why i did it.all i did was pull a funny face at the dog (i know it was a childish thing to do) the dog was so scared by the face i pulled it wet the carpet.

after all what my mums cousins did for me in the past and thats how i repay them.

im also sad that im just wasting my life away and there is so many things in this world i fear im so insecure about alot of things i guess i take that out on others.

new years resolution is going to be about me trying to become a better person

its not just the above things that makes me hate what im becoming its other small things like there are times where i do not feel any emotions at all
    like if theres any awfull news like a killing or someone gone missing i feel nothing then my head tries to kick in and tell me how i should feel by thinking things like "thats sick" but on the inside i just dont feel anything at all.

one of the therapists i was seeing said that she thought i was emotionless as i never showed any of my emotions.

i just dont know what to think but i do know iv got alot more work to do to become a better person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.