Bad....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by witchy, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. witchy

witchy Member

I am so depressed I am getting physically sick now things really are really bad and I really don't know how much more I can take!

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Want to talk about it, hun?

3. witchy

witchy Member

I don't think I can right now but thank you

4. witchy

witchy Member

I wish I was numb I can't take the hurt anymore

5. Spearmint

:hug: Here if you change your mind..Stay safe..

6. witchy

witchy Member

I am watching Dog the Bounty hunter right now and on there a man had hung himself and everyone was hurt and sad by it and I think to myself I really have no one who would be sad if I died I don't think anyone would care and maybe even a few would be happy about it! My kids are so young that they wouldn't even remeber me maybe they will be better off with out me maybe everyone who has come into and out of my life will be! I really don't know how much longer I can really hold on!

7. Spearmint

You can't know that for sure. I'm sure many people would be upset by your death. And I know your kids would miss you..Just try and hold on.. :hug:

8. witchy

witchy Member

I have NO friends my ex/son's father the man I am in love with told me I am worthless and nothing I can tell my brother is tierd of me cause I can't even find a job. I am nothing!

9. Roobear

Roobear Member

I have been numb before, it's great you can't feel anything untill you realize you can't feel anything. If you can feel pain then you can also feel joy, love etc. Try and slow down and focus on taking extra good care of yourself, your children need you. Do whatever may make you feel better, even if it's just for a little while. I know it's hard but you need to be brave and not give into the depression. Remember you are needed and loved by your children and your stronger than you may think. Hang in there.

10. witchy

witchy Member

I keep trying to get some sleep but every time I close my eyes everything rushes in my head and I can only pray that I won't wake up!

11. Roobear

Roobear Member

You need to try and focus on something else, It may sound silly but what about colors. Keep a small nightlight on and from your bed start looking around the room and saying the colors that you see to yourself in your head. Example: The chair is brown, The rug is green, etc. till you get tired and fall asleep. Sometimes drinking a warm glass of milk can really help as well.

12. witchy

witchy Member

Well I woke up and I am still getting sick and on top of that I got an email from my ex b***ing like usual he doesn't understand that one of my main problems is because of him! I really don't know how much longer I can deal with everything!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.