Bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

it's so bad right now. feel too alone. need to do everything destructive i can think of to me. want to do it RIGHT NOW! but don't want to fail. must wait but don't think I can. fuck i need to cut or something.

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Go for a walk or somehting that will keep you busy physically dear.

3. itmahanh

sorry end, past that I tried only made thoughts race more. Scared because kids are all here and i'm freaking real bad right now.

4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

if going out walking or jogging doesnt help, perhaps music will smooth yoru mood? Or try a long shower.... shock your system hun. I dont mean to hurt buy burning yourself showering but a cold shower yes. Stay safe dear.

p.s. might be a good idea to tell the kids how bad you are feeling so they might be able to help you during this crisis. dont keep them out hun, they are aware of it all so they are ready and always there for you, remember that.

granny

5. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love you

6. Rand

Rand Active Member

please stay safe??

thought i was ok but i'm not. i've somehow regained the ability to cry. i wanna end it too. but i still think no-one should feel the way i am.

please be okay? i'm so so weak! i just wanna believe that good things actually happen. please stay?

7. itmahanh

So fucked up

8. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

You know fine well that If I could take away some of your pain, then I would do so.

Please please, if things get so so bad, please call a Doctor or go to the medical room. I promise you that things will get better . . . things for you can onky get better.

Please try to be strong for the kids. They need you right now more than ever.

Stay safe

Jay xxx

9. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Do anything you can to avoid hurting yourself. Keep typing here till your blue in the face if you have to. Sometimes what works for me is giving my pain to Jesus, asking Him to take it away. Cry, scream at Him if you need to I know if you are not a Christian you will think I am quite frankly banana's but give it a try, He will listen to you. Ask Jesus to heal your pain and give you strengh to go on with life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.