Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aki, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

i'm so desperately lonely

my throats aching because i can't cry

i can't sleep

my heart feels heavy, it's aching

i get abused for being who i am

something terrible happened to my friend and i am so worried and sorry for him, my heart feels like it's going to burst
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

What's happened to your friend that's got you so worried, if you can say? :hug:
  3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

:cry: i don't really want to say, but it's awful. i'm afraid it will tip him over the edge. and i feel terrible i can't comfort him.
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Ok.. Is he suicidal himself? Often, though we feel we can't comfort our friends when we're feeling so low we, ourselves, can barely find the strength to get out of bed in the mornings, I think that just being there and letting him know that you care - which you clearly do - about him, is a big morale boost at times..
    I'm not sure what gender you are, but if you both feel comfortable with it, hugging can be a great way to let you both know that you care about each other.
  5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

he's a friend off sf

i don't know want to do, i can't type properly, i'm crying so much...

i feel alone, so alone i don't know what to do
  6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

OK... take a few deep breaths to try and calm yourself :hug:

You're posting here, which is good.. D'you have any contact details for your friend at all? If so, try and contact him :)
  7. aki

aki Well-Known Member

yep i msnd him, he's not answering, just been tellng him i miss him, i'm worried
    todays been bad, i feel like nothing, i feel so useless and so pathetic
  8. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I know it's hard but maybe you should wait and see if your friend is okay. I know it's very difficult to see a friend suffer and not know if they are okay but there is only so much we can do over the internet. Please don't blame yourself.
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know it is difficult to be in the position you are in right now. Letting your friend know you are there should they choose to lean on you is about all you can do at this time. I hope everything will be okay. As BlackPegasus said, sometimes you have to sit back and wait to see.
  10. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

Hope for the best, and remember, all of SF is here for you.
  11. aki

aki Well-Known Member

:smile:talked to him, he's fine, phew!
    thanks for your replys:hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.