Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by bubblin girl, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

so i tried to talk with my mom ,she didnt let me say the 1st sentense then she start for hafe an hour of who im bad person im bad bad bad and then she want me to go to psych ward or what ever just to get rid of me.great,now i feel how can i be open to family & how im so loved.i guess im really a bad person :cry:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No your not bad not from what i see here. Your mom needs some help in parenting thats all. Maybe if you go to hospital you can get people there to show you how good you are and how kind your are. Try to not listen to the harsh words okay we here all know you are kind and caring listen to us okay
  3. Hangman

Hangman Well-Known Member

Sometimes when people care for you and love you, they react very strange, even hostile. I know it isn't easy, but try not to take her words to heavilly. Next talk might be more civilized, once she gets used to the idea of how you feel.
    Take care :hug:
  4. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say that I appreciate you, no matter what your mother is saying. Because she is wrong. I agree with Violet, listen to us instead.

Sometimes my mother reacts in the same way, telling me that I'm "evil" and so on. Later she regrets what she said (she doesn't always tell me that but I can feel it) she just doesn't know how to act in some situations. Maybe your mother is the same
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
  5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Huggie :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.