Bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrissyb111, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissyb111

chrissyb111 Member

Feel bad, don't want to be here,can't fight this anymore,whats the point?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Chrissy, what's causing you to feel so bad?

3. chrissyb111

chrissyb111 Member

Hi my depression is real bad, my mental health people say i am not fit to work, but last week i got into the job centre (cos i have been on sick benifits for long time) had to tell a stranger all about my mental health,then says i have to attend a work programme, don't no what its about.They took notice of the form tha my mental health worker filled in on my behalf or the appeal.this work programme is for next month.
    Two weeks ago i tired to end my life, ended up in hospital,was told i was going to get extra support but i didn't, my care coordinaotr said she was not going to refer me to the crisis team,but i can ring them of my own back which i did last weekend,only to be told i must not commit suicide, its wrong etc, or else i am told to take my meds and go to bed.
    I just can't carry on feeling so depressed, i just can't.sorry.
    I am due to see a shrink next month (thats only cos of my attempt) .
    Thank you for your reply.

4. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

Sending hugs and friendship, Chrissy. ((hugs)) I'm so glad you've reached out, and hope that you'll count me among your many new SF friends. Please know that I care and believe that you can survive and be happy. Keep posting and feel free to message me anytime you need a friend. I'm not on all day, but I promise to respond as soon as I get your message. :console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.