Bad_Wolf here..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bad_Wolf, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad_Wolf

Bad_Wolf Member

Hi.

I'm 28 years old.
    I'm an artist.. I prefer markers, coloured pencils, and acrylic paint to other mediums.
    I'm learning to tattoo.
    I love horror movies, anything to do with Japan, and most insects/animals.
    I've been in a hetero relationship for over seven years but I consider myself pansexual.
    I couldn't live without music in my life.
    I'm a gamer and I love survival horror and action RPGs.
    I recently became obsessed with Doctor Who.

I'm here because the storm in my head and heart has been worse lately.. Friends just want to pat me on the head and tell me I'll be okay. I can't divulge the extent to my family for fear of crushing them, and I can't afford a doctor anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Bad_Wolf it is good you are here then you can talk to us and no one will judge you Hope reaching out here for support will help hun

3. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Welcome Bad Wolf. All best with Tattooing, its a hard industry to get into I know but stick with it and you will get there!

P.S I recently started watching the old DR WHO's again (well the new/old ones not the 50's ones lol), and the episode I just finished watching today was Bad Wolf! Spooky! One of my fave episodes I think. Eccleston was a very underated DR IMO, deserved at least another series.

4. Bad_Wolf

Bad_Wolf Member

I agree! I was complaining about him only getting one season just the other day. He was the tough, badass Doctor. He seemed more like a warrior.. maybe people didn't like that personality in the Doctor, but I did. I was planning on starting the classics today.

Thank you for the welcomes!

5. nightfox

nightfox New Member

I am new too, but in any case hello and welcome Bad_Wolf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.