Bag of buttons!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by 1izombie, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

So i stubbled upon an old pair of pants I had forgotten i had, as they was hiding in my closet. Then i realized why they were in my closet, they were missing a button. So i was at walmart last night and they had small packs of buttons for like $1.99 (with 4 buttons each) and then they had this bag of buttons for only 3$. So obviously i chose the big bag of buttons from which I found a button to use for my pants. But now I'm left with a big bag of buttons.

Any ideas what I could do with a big bag of buttons? Make me a suggestion and i will do it (within reason and if i am able to do it) and I'll post a picture of the end result of your suggestion(s) here. :)

If you can't tell I'm really bored and need something to do ;)

2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

i see your hand, la la la! :D

3. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

you could do the same thing i did with a bottle of water 2 weeks ago :D

my room is on the third floor in the centre of the city, above a computer store which was closed at the time... everytime people were walking by downstairs i would aim to hit them with a little bit of water, i scared like 20 people or so :D really fun to watch their reaction :D

and the fun part is, no one apparently knows people live above the computer store so im never caught :yay:

but you could also make this of course :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.