1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bag of buttons!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by 1izombie, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

So i stubbled upon an old pair of pants I had forgotten i had, as they was hiding in my closet. Then i realized why they were in my closet, they were missing a button. So i was at walmart last night and they had small packs of buttons for like $1.99 (with 4 buttons each) and then they had this bag of buttons for only 3$. So obviously i chose the big bag of buttons from which I found a button to use for my pants. But now I'm left with a big bag of buttons.

Any ideas what I could do with a big bag of buttons? Make me a suggestion and i will do it (within reason and if i am able to do it) and I'll post a picture of the end result of your suggestion(s) here. :)

If you can't tell I'm really bored and need something to do ;)

2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

i see your hand, la la la! :D

3. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

you could do the same thing i did with a bottle of water 2 weeks ago :D

my room is on the third floor in the centre of the city, above a computer store which was closed at the time... everytime people were walking by downstairs i would aim to hit them with a little bit of water, i scared like 20 people or so :D really fun to watch their reaction :D

and the fun part is, no one apparently knows people live above the computer store so im never caught :yay:

but you could also make this of course :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.