Bah!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Terry, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Anything else want to drop on my head and take me out:mad:

I have had it, too much pressure, too much to deal with.
    Have nothing left to fight the fates with.
    Have the means, have the desire.

SO CAN I GO NOW!!!!!

2. wltg

wltg New Member

STOP... you have to remember that you made some type of impact to someone in you r life.....

3. Terry

I will have about as much impact as someone peeing in the ocean.

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy: Terrah, what's happened? :arms:

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Terry..
    You can get through all this hun - we're here for ya :)
    When we met the other day, I was met by someone who was full of compassion, warmth and nothing but care towards other people ... That means something, doesn't it? In my book it does!
    We're all here for ya hun - lean on us :)

Huge hugs :)

6. Terry

Thank you Joe, but there is only so much pressure a person can take..my cup runneth over :cry:

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

So leaneth on us :) :hug: :hug:

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey Terry,

Just wanna say that i miss you loads and just want you to be safe. Sorry for anything i've done to piss you off. But i miss the good old times and the havc we use to cause :eek:hmy:

You said ''my cup runneth over'' i hope thats not the pickle tea!!! :laugh: but like Joe said leaneth on us in your time of need. Concentrate on you for a change. A few of us are meeting up on saturday. How about you join us?? Might do you good to meet some new people. Completley up to you.

wub you lots.

9. Terry

I can't come viks have way too much to deal with, like getting a roof over my head :nerves:
    And right now I'd be about as much fun as a dose of bubonic plague. :sad:

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwwww hun, i'd love you to be there but sort all your stuff out first. Make sure you're okay :hug:

andi wouldn't worry about being much fun :tongue: ima be there and i don't talk!! :hiding: (suprisingly lol) but if you do change your mind let me know :smile: would love you to be there. Need a true londoner on my side :laugh: Would even bu ya a drink :tongue:

:hug:'s to you, mole and Lem :cat:

:bunny: <<< just for you :biggrin:

11. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Terry
    What happened hun? Did something happen with the letter or the housing place? You come live with me and we will kick edie out. How's that for a nice plan?!

Come talk to me on MSN, I should be about most of the day. We can talk about what's going on. Love you loads terrykins and i'd be sad without you. :hug:

12. danni

danni Chat Buddy

terry whats going on hun like what joe said u can lean on us for support :hug:

13. Terry

Spent the whole day running around trying to get it all sorted, fingers crossed I've done enough cos I am worn out after todays debacle.

14. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh Terry don't do anything you can't undo... please...:sad:

15. Terry

No Least I meant I think I have the problem sorted :hug:

16. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Small victories do feel good.

Life is all about lining them up so you are victorious as often as possible, and at the same time learning to not devalue yourself on failures.

Here's to you winning :guiness:

17. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Hope its all turned out ok, struggling to find a place to stay is a real headache. Take good care of yourself. :hug: