Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Terry, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You can't help so I don't know why I bother. :sad:
    Nothing helps.
    The week from hell landed on me and yet nothing happened.
    Just me and thoughts that never stop.
    Been drunk for a week and no one noticed :laugh: Guess I've got really good at hiding it:dry:
    Everyone going on and on about their problems, their lives and all I can think is SHUT UP!!
    You fight about nothing, you eat me me, do this do that...sort this!!
    I can't sort shit!
    You are talking to an empty vessel. A person with nothing left, nothing to offer but a glass or a bottle.
    I am drained, empty and so miserable I am beyond talk.
    Find someone with something left to offer, all I have is booze.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm sorry if things have been dumped on you, I'm doubly sorry b/c i know some of thosee things have been from me. I have noticed by the way that you have been drinking. Granted we didn't skype much at all this week, but you could tell. I'm so sorry you are feeling so empty inside. Take a break from letting people dump on you, come talkt o me and dump on me. You know that I am always willing to listen to you and/or try to help.

I love you dearly and I hope that things lighten up a bit and some stress is lifted off your shoulders. God knows you need a break from it all.

:hug: you know where to find me.
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Terry!!! :hug:

I'm sorry you are struggling so. Life can be so miserable. If you are too worn down to help others, don't bother you need to try to help yourself and cope with your own problems. I know you said you are beyond words and I can understand the feeling. but if ever you feel like you can talk and need to, feel free to always be able to message me, I'm always here for you hun, and I will always be here for you. I care a lot about you and that will NEVER change.

Love ya lots! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Big hugs Terry :hug:
    Always here for you to rant at, or if you just want a hug :)

Take care hun
  5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Terrah! :hug: I'm around if you want an ear, just MSN me or PM me or whatever. :hug::hug:
  6. If You Do What You Have Always Done, You Will Get What You Have Always Got!!
  7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Wish I could give you a decent holiday away from it all Terry, youve had to put up with so much for so long. Im sure your already at this point, but anything else that people need fixing or sorting...its just a flat out NO. Need some time to get your head above water and start breathing again, maybe some strictly enforced me time would be good. I dont know your situation right now, but I can tell from that post that your bottomed out. :sad:

I really hope life starts giving you a break or 2. :hug:
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Here if you want to talk Terry :hug:
  9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

terry :hug: i'm always here for you hun :hug:
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know how hard it is to step back when you need to, but the most important person to take care of right now is you. Drinking isn't the answer as you well know. Take some time out just for Terry. Let us help support you as we can. Take care hun. You are a wonderful person. :hug:
  11. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

I guess i sometimes forget that the admins and mods here, have the same problems as everyone else. Sorry you're feeling down.
  12. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

You're so strong, Terry. We all break sometimes. I'm here if you need an ear :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  13. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is just to remind you how much you are cared about and how very special you are...plez PM/IM/Email me if I can do anything to make it a little easier for you...biggest of hugs, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.