1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bah.

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Abacus21, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

My sleeping pattern is messed up at the moment as it is, but coupled with (good old) insomnia last night, I got to sleep at 5.30am, woke up at 3pm.
    Plus I have Uni in 3 weeks, so it's back to a 'normal' sleeping pattern :dry:

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug:

messed up sleeping patterns suck :sad:

i hope you get back to normal soon Joejoe xx

3. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

:sad: Annoying indeed. I'm trying to sort my sleeping out as well. I'm finding tough love works best. I set my alarm for slightly earlier every few days, and if I am stupidly tired the next day, tough. It's kinda forcing me to go to sleep before sunrise. Dunno, might work.

Hope you do sort it.

UNI UNI :biggrin:

xxxxxxx

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

-waves-

I'm still awake! :dry:
    Right - off to sleep now .... will set alarm for 12 - I has things to do tomorrah!

5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I've never slept in patterns. The only one I've ever had was like my name. Random. When I was in school, I had insomnia. I couldn't sleep so I'd just lay there for hours until whatever it was in my mind that was keeping me awake screwed up and let me fall asleep.

When I hit my late teens and early 20s, I still had the insomnia to some extent but I mostly stayed awake many long hours because I wanted to.

Last 8 years or so, I can sleep whenever I want. And I do. I slept from 8 AM to 11 AM yesterday, got up for 3 hours and then slept some more. Tomorrow, I'll probably go to bed at about noon (unless I get tired earlier). No particular reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.