Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Abacus21, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

My sleeping pattern is messed up at the moment as it is, but coupled with (good old) insomnia last night, I got to sleep at 5.30am, woke up at 3pm.
    Plus I have Uni in 3 weeks, so it's back to a 'normal' sleeping pattern :dry:
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

messed up sleeping patterns suck :sad:

i hope you get back to normal soon Joejoe xx
  3. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

:sad: Annoying indeed. I'm trying to sort my sleeping out as well. I'm finding tough love works best. I set my alarm for slightly earlier every few days, and if I am stupidly tired the next day, tough. It's kinda forcing me to go to sleep before sunrise. Dunno, might work.

Hope you do sort it.

UNI UNI :biggrin:

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'm still awake! :dry:
    Right - off to sleep now .... will set alarm for 12 - I has things to do tomorrah!
  5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I've never slept in patterns. The only one I've ever had was like my name. Random. When I was in school, I had insomnia. I couldn't sleep so I'd just lay there for hours until whatever it was in my mind that was keeping me awake screwed up and let me fall asleep.

When I hit my late teens and early 20s, I still had the insomnia to some extent but I mostly stayed awake many long hours because I wanted to.

Last 8 years or so, I can sleep whenever I want. And I do. I slept from 8 AM to 11 AM yesterday, got up for 3 hours and then slept some more. Tomorrow, I'll probably go to bed at about noon (unless I get tired earlier). No particular reason.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.