Bait Dogs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yoyo79, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoyo79

yoyo79 Banned Member

For those who don't know, bait dogs are used to train fighting dogs, but sometimes just for entertainment purposes, they use Cats and other animals too - just to see how long will the disadvantaged dog/animal can survive, tie up, restrict movement, mouths taped shut, teeth pulled out sometimes eyes as well, they give one dog the advantage and let it rip the disadvantaged dog to pieces! sometimes they let 5 or 6 fights happen each day, they keep going as long as the dog survives, then they do the same to them again, over and over and over again - this is how I've been treated, the disadvantage inflicted- being confused/misled by people, which has given other 'people' the advantage at an unfair fight, ripping me to shreds injuring me & my life! How is this ethical or OK? This is how feel at the moment. What's the point trying in my life when I am seen and treated as a bait dog for others to rip to pieces, & people say to stand up for myself, well I try & how can I fight back from psychological torture & how can I make a life when the fighter dogs have gone round barking bullshit about me & ruining anything good I try to do for my life? - Can't even get usual services locally, such as maintainence work anymore because of one particular poisonous ugly fat dog!!

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It isn't okay to do to anyone, not humans or animals. :hug: Here if you need anything or feel like talking.

3. yoyo79

yoyo79 Banned Member

Thanks WildCherry, I don't know how talking can help anything anymore, options are: live in a world being seen and used as a bait dog and never being able to make a life for myself, or end my existance

4. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Member

Sounds like you have some thoroughly nasty people in your life. I think getting away from them could only improve things. Obviously sometimes it isn't as simple as literally packing up all your belongings and just getting away, but it's doable one way or another. The trouble with thoroughly nasty people is... they're everywhere, there's far too many of them. It's one of the things that makes me depressed as well, the fact that there are just so many malicious, nasty people walking around among us. But there's also lots of good ones as well. Ideally you want to surround yourself with the good ones but failing that, being a loner would surely bring you more happiness (or at least make you less sad) than having these nasty people in your life.

5. yoyo79

yoyo79 Banned Member

I don't have them in my life & the damage to my life is done!
    I've been trying to find a new place to live but have no way I can move atm & I can't see how moving will actually make a difference so I can live my life.
    If I have to spend it so alone and scared of people/the world or being a bait dog for the rest of my life, well then I see no reasons at all to continue living. I can't live like this anymore.

6. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Member

Damage can always be repaired though. Perhaps you could explain a little bit more how exactly you're being (or have been) abused like a bait dog, as you put it. There are ways of ending every kind of abuse without ending your life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.