Ballad of a Bullet

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by ItsOkayEllijah, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsOkayEllijah

ItsOkayEllijah Well-Known Member

I shot myself in the chest point blank. It's been a year now. I don't have anything physically wrong with me except for the scars from my surgery. A reminder of my demons. Everyone I know doesn't really talk about it, they tend to avoid me. It makes me feel alone and empty.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Oh my gosh. You're so lucky that the bullet didn't pierce your heart. I own guns too, but I don't plan on shooting myself anytime soon.

3. Thank you for sharing. I truly hope you are feeling better now, and try to stay positive.

Trust me, people care about you, they just don't always understand things that some of us do, or how some of us feel.

You can shoot me a pm if you ever want to talk

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Thank you for sharing. I truly hope you are feeling better now, and try to stay positive.

Trust me, people care about you, they just don't always understand things that some of us do, or how some of us feel.

You can shoot me a pm if you ever want to talk :smile-new:

4. ItsOkayEllijah

ItsOkayEllijah Well-Known Member

The bullet hit one of my ribs and curved. But how are you?

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.