Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by itmahanh, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Has anyone talked to her recently? I'm really concerned. Not even a peep from her around here lately? Anyone????
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I haven't and haven't seen her online either! Hope she is ok :hug:
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

No, I haven't either. Hope she's okay!
  4. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

it has been a while,definately.She must know people have asked about her.Hope she lets us know she is ok .
  5. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

i noticed she'd gone AWOL a while ago so i PMed her about two weeks ago. She replied on the 13th -

That was a while back and was the last I heard of her, I don’t know :( , but she is so lovely and supportive- I hope that she is doing OK.

I know that she is writing the medial article for the SF E-Zine: the release date for which is the 1st of October. It would be worth checking with Joe to see f she’s submitted anything within the last few days. Please let me know if you get hold of her.

6. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

Bambi is fine afaik, she has just been having cable problems recently, and been busy with work, but i talked to her Sunday, and she seemed fine (if a little rushed off her feet).
  7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

That's good to hear. I figured she was. Recently she has come around towards wanting to really fight to live. But I too was thinking about her today.

I miss her around here.

Oh least I have my avatar to keep me company! lol
  8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Rose and Menchi... thanks so much. I was really starting to panic with all the negative things creeping into my head about what could of happened. Give her a hug for me the next time you folks get to talk to her. Phew.... almost made a complete ass of myself with calling the number she left me. But it wouldnt be the first and certainly not the last :dry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.