Ban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not banned from the forum. You lost access to the chatroom for giving links to inappropriate things. Maybe refresh yourself of the forum rules and when you are again granted access you will not do something that causes a replay. For now, you may get your support from the boards.

boo

you took away my only way to cope with my pain. i dont know how im going to do f@#@@@@~~~!~~~~~~@@~!~!!!!!!!! i hate you

boo

CHAT ROOM thats what you took away seems you're not as clever as i thought
And also that ban was uncallled for! That mod smilepretty didnt even warn me! he could of stop me or warn me before i posted the link, WARNING wouldve suffuce F!

Last edited by a moderator:

boo

you know im cryin silly myself what the fuck CANT GET HELP HERE IN THE REAL WORLD AND AND I CAN GET HELP FROM A SUICIDE SITE LOL LOL ....pls let me die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right U R Ken

How about just learning to behave yourself instead of freaking out like this? This place, like life, has rules, just follow them. You'll be allowed back in the chatroom before you know it if you learn that basic lesson.

shades

Staff Alumni
Uh, Boo...one doesn't have to know the other party to suggest that they simply follow the rules to get back into chat. We are here to offer advice and discuss your issues just as if you were still in the chat room. I wouldn't have said anything in regard to this thread but for the fact that you continue to argue about it. So if you wish to discuss an issue that is troubling you (other than the chat rules) please do so and we will do our best to assist you.

boo

Nevermind. I'll shut up and stop causing trouble. I dont know what to think anymore.

Also I didnt mean to insult anyone who have read this post. I guess i dont belong anywhere

You are more than welcome to post and ask for help iBoo. Why don't you try explaining to us what is going on that brought you to the forum. maybe we will have ideas that can help you heal. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00