bang my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I grew up with two brothers that were still home and they had mental problems I dont want to go into.. sucidal and skophrania, addict was not a great childhood at all.... but moving on then I was molested growning up then as a teenager I was raped over and over again by my boyfriend then had a very abuse now exhusband .. then sister was murdered; then boyfriend was an addict and he had many problems behind him to then he committed sucide I was there for that one. Now tell me is this life is this normal .. aLmost forget i have a eatting disorder ... I could be a therpist dream she could right a whole book on me.. so what is normal .. what is my braking point .. I think I have been broken a long time ago.. I just want to tell the world to just fuck off some times.

plates

you have full right to tell the world to fuck off you've gone through hell :hug: i know the feelings well, 'what is my breaking point' is such a good question.

yursomedicated

Chat & Forum Buddy
idk if you are online, but you can always message me.

i love how i will help everyone, but i want to kill myself right now and no one seems to care. fuck my life.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
We care here hun,

I'm sorry you've had such a horrific life :( Have you tried therapy? Are you on any medication? Keep talking if it helps x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00