bang my head

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by christine1114, Apr 29, 2009.

1. christine1114

christine1114 Member

ok I grew up with two brothers that were still home and they had mental problems I dont want to go into.. sucidal and skophrania, addict was not a great childhood at all.... but moving on then I was molested growning up then as a teenager I was raped over and over again by my boyfriend then had a very abuse now exhusband .. then sister was murdered; then boyfriend was an addict and he had many problems behind him to then he committed sucide I was there for that one. Now tell me is this life is this normal .. aLmost forget i have a eatting disorder ... I could be a therpist dream she could right a whole book on me.. so what is normal .. what is my braking point .. I think I have been broken a long time ago.. I just want to tell the world to just fuck off some times.

2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

you have full right to tell the world to fuck off you've gone through hell :hug: i know the feelings well, 'what is my breaking point' is such a good question.

3. christine1114

christine1114 Member

thanks I WAS never allow to express my thoughts or feelings no one asked or cared to..

4. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

5. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

I care too, please pm me if you are not comfortable with the public threads
    welcome to sf btw

6. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

idk if you are online, but you can always message me.

i love how i will help everyone, but i want to kill myself right now and no one seems to care. fuck my life.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We care here hun,

I'm sorry you've had such a horrific life :( Have you tried therapy? Are you on any medication? Keep talking if it helps x