Banging my head on the keyboard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetMeBe

I really need to be more assertive.

Since when has my room become the Indy 500 for my room mates to enter as they please? And not just these guys (I mean, I share with the chick), but my last psycho roomie also just wandered in and out as she pleased, as well, even when I wasn't in it! What the fuck is wrong with people?

:whack: :dead: :stretcher:

LetMeBe

Did I mention that my roommate that left, with no forwarding information, and no way to contact them, is now being sought by the managers to return her deposit to, after she said we can just move in and use her deposit. Which means, if they don't get ahold of her, I need to pay the deposit, again, out of the money I have to leave on, which will break me and give me no money to leave on.

Just sayin' ... this is my luck.

If luck were a person, I'd shoot it.

LetMeBe

This is what I'm talking about.

I spent all day doing laundry. ____ said she was going to help by folding, then she sleeps til 6:30 pm. I left it for her to fold. When she wakes up, she says she's sorry for not helping me (automatically assuming that I did it). I informed her I left the laundry for her to fold. She looks at me like, "Oh fuck," then doesn't do it. This morning she's up, whining and bitching and folding it, because I didn't do it, and left it for her to do. Not bitching about me not doing it, mind you, but passive-aggressive bitching about herself.

Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't do something that you said you would do, because you're so helpless, and you actually had to do something! /sarcasm

LetMeBe

Taking a big breath! Today is the day I confront her. There will be a blow out, on her behalf. Think I'm going to take her to Starbucks to break the news in public. Perhaps she won't throw such a fit there. Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00