Banned because of my beliefs?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Deathly Strike, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Talk about being fucking prejudice.

I can't even state my religious beliefs without being banned. What the fuck has this country come to? Well, if my beliefs ain't welcome here then neither am I. Goodbye.

2. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

No you were banned from chat already and then rebanned when it was established you weren't supposed to be in there.

3. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Bullshit. It happened after I said if a member commited suicide he'd go to Hell. Coincidence? I don't fucking think so.

4. calm down a bit and stop swearing.. then type..

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i dont think telling someone they are going to hell is going to help them. Instead of saying you are going to hell why not say it is my belief that you would go to hell but that's just what I believe. That probably would have gone over a lot better than just blatantly statign you'll go to hell.

6. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

echonomix you know why you were banned in the first place and that ban has not been lifted, what you said before being rebanned was mear chance

7. Well, if you tell someone they're going to Hell for committing suicide, then they'll see you there because you're passing judgment.

8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You rock xxx_cutter_xxx :hug:

9. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

If any God be mean enough to send the suicidal to an already worse state of being then they do not deserve worship in the first place.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

I know many Christians may think they're saving people if they say they'll go to Hell if they kill themselves, but many of us have lost people we've loved to suicide and being told that they are rotting and burning in eternal damnation isn't helping us. So please stop.

11. Thanks ^^ :hug:. I live with my grandparents and my grandfather is a Methodist preacher.

12. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

Well, considering Biblical scholars have stated that for all the fifty-some times Hell is mentioned in the Bible, it refers to the mortal realm. It's because of mistranslation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.