Banned of chat and now i feel worse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Seamus, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seamus

Seamus Member

:(

I was feeling really bad.
    I came on here and read some other people's storys.
    I tried to reply but something got deleted.
    I felt worse.
    Then I got called a troll? wtf is that?
    then I went onto chat room, maybe try and cheer myself up :)
    I was wrong :(

was gonna say my story but i got banned of the chat and called a troll some more.

I feel really bad now, I think I am going to do it tonight, I have been thinking about it for ages.

I have a Razer beside my bed.

S

2. Seamus

Seamus Member

Noone replys on here.

I am really thinking about doing this.

no one will talk to me.

:( :(

Fuck you all, fuck my family, fuck school, fuck life.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

dude you called someone a C**k

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Seamus we are currently under a troll attack, someone will get back to you when we can verify that you were not involved. Apologies if you got banned mistakenly but this has to be looked into.

5. Seamus

Seamus Member

Because he called me a TROLL????!?

He called me in it in a deleted thread earlier, when I was just trying to help someone.

This is bullshit.

6. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I'm not allowed in there either, so don't feel bad..neither one of us are felling quite happy either..I can't even get pm's anymore..

7. Seamus

Seamus Member

sorry.

but what is a troll?
    noone ever listens :sad:

8. bria

bria Well-Known Member

troll - someone who joins the site for the purpose of upsetting its members

Is there anything I can do to help? I am here to listen.

9. Seamus

Seamus Member

:'(
    at last, someone who listens.

Just my whole family hate me.

I have 2 siblings a older brother and a older sister.

My parents favour them so much over me, they do so well in school and I am a failure.

They buy them stuff all the time and i get nothing.

I try so hard in school and I don't go far.

I am seriously thinking of just getting out of this situation, forever.
    I wont be missed

10. bria

bria Well-Known Member

It's hard when you don't fit with your family. Have you tried talking to someone outside your family about it? I know it seems like there is no other way now, but you have so much of you life ahead of you, and it can't be all dark can it?

11. bria

bria Well-Known Member

I hate to leave you hanging, but I have to head to bed so I can wake up at O'dark hundred for work tomorrow morning. PM me if you ever want to talk more. :hug:

12. Seamus

Seamus Member

It is that dark.

None of my family like me and noone i have ever come across likes me. EVER.

I have no friends. Not even one.

The rest of my life? I think it will be very much like this.

Fuck this.

I am gone,

<Mod Edit: Insulting>
    Seamus.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2007
  13. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I don't want to be an ass because I"m not trying to talk you out of it..but I want you to know, that you are not the only one and that we can both share in this misery..

I'm not going to graduate..my family is so fucking screwed up it isn't funny..everyone in my family has a mental problem and are on some type of medication..except for me and my little sister..

I'm sure I need some though..just know, out of all these ppl we each have our indivisual problems..I wish I could do something to help you! :hug:

14. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

:unsure:well, sorry about all that going on; sounds like a LOT for anyone to deal with. As far as being banned from chat, or called a "troll", consider it a compliment. Senior admin has very good judgement on what's going on in the overall daily chaos of the forum, and i believe they are fair. The simple fact remains that certain long-time favored members know the ropes, skate thru
    any probs they have w/ other members & then whine endlessly that they're being persecuted or singled-out. As far as I know, this is considered a classic symptom of borderline personality disorder or bipolar 2 :dry: But they made me take down my head-shrinker shingle, so now I sell seashells by the seashore.

15. SueEisman

SueEisman Member

How old are you? Sounds like a case if sibling rivalry gone haywire. Keep in mind you'll be of age before too long and can leave, get an education and start your own life the way you want to live it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.