Banned! - or: Why might makes right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungr

'Twas brillig,

and as Nietzsche would put it, the punishment is in fact an adjustment of debts; such a machinery needs willing enforcers who find punishment "inspirational."

Throughout the history of mankind there has never been any shortage of judges, executioners or finger-pointing jurors. The hunters and the prey partake in this act where certain roles are applied, archetypes if you wish. The hunters set the rules, and whether they are created by an onset of Godlike proportions or merely stimulating "inspirations" for the attack squad, it is done within their might.

What is to be said of the prey, i.e., the contemptible ones? Those whose value has been shortened down to semi- or demi-members of this community? Nothing - of course. Might makes right.

The reason you are under moderation is because of your behaviour in the chatroom. This has been explained to you in an e-mail from Bunny.

Jungr

I don't quite understand, Abacus21. I am a man of your own taste - I thrive on might in every way I can, everyday. I was merely trying to come to terms with being on the other side.

And as the ban is concluded on the basis of flawless logic, I post this too cheer your reaction. I was caught off-side, or rather "simulating" or "handballing" in the penalty box - just like Filippo Inzaghi or Diego Maradona.

I accept the yellow card and the cumulative ban, as well as the conditions for which they were possible. Comprendes?

M

MrDepressed

Well at the least I hope your ban doesnt last long, I have always enjoyed our discussions as they happened... but I dont know what you did so I cant say I support it or not.. stay safe.

If you were banned you would not be able to post in many of the forums. Only those in which nonmembers can post. You would not have access to the majority of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00