Barack Hussein Obama II!

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by ...., Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ....

.... Guest

Sometimes, I question myself if Barack Obama could be the Antichrist that is described in one of the interpretations

of the Christian Bible.

1) He is loved, admired or respected by millions of human beings in the world.

2) Not only is he loved, admired or respected by millions of human beings in the world, he is extremely recognizable

to many, if not, most human beings in the world.

3) He is an intelligent, educated and highly articulate person, who is admired by a significant number of people by

the manner in which he speaks -- very powerful, eloquent, moving, and calm.

4) There are also a large number of people who praises, compliments, or views him in a favorable manner as if he

were a god.

5) Millions of people actually think that he has the ability to solve the vast majority, and some people, all of the

problems of the world.

6) Millions of people from almost every country in the world watched the presidential election of the United States in

America in two thousand and eight, and the inauguration of Barack Obama as the first "African-American" or "black"

president of the United States of America.

7) A large number of prime ministers and presidents from around the world congratulated Barack Obama when he

was elected as president, and when he was inaugurated as president.

8) The media is constantly praising and admiring him; rarely, do I hear, watch, or read anything that is negative

about him.

9) He has a cult following in many parts of the world.

10) He is constantly called a "messiah", "god's messenger to America and the world" or "savior"; many people

actually admire him so much, that it seems as if they are "worshipping" him.

11) He has made promises to "bring change into the world," "to bring hope and peace" and "to make the world a

better place, especially the global economy."

12) He has made over five hundred promises according to the "obamater."

13) He is described by many as "good-looking", "physically fit", "well-mannered", and "a poignant speaker".

14) He is very successful, attended one of the most prestigious universities in the world, and he possesses the

highest and most powerful position in his country -- the presidency.

15) I have asked one person who is a member of this Internet forum what she thinks of him, and she had said that:

he was a "god send" to North Americans. She is British and is currently living in England.

16) Millions of people from around the world have cried and celebrated his victory against John McCain and his

inauguration as president.

17) Many people outside of the United States of America are beginning to view the the people in the United States

of America more positively, since he was elected as president. The people of the United States of America are

viewed more favorably ever since he has been inaugurated as president.

18) The fashion in which he speaks is nearly perfect. He appears to be correct in the manner in which he employs

the English language. In addition, he dresses very well, and hardly appears to be highly stressful.

19) Approximately seventy million people voted for Barack Obama in the presidential election of the United States

of America in two thousand and eight, compared to approximately sixty million people for John McCain.

20) He has broken the record by having the highest numbers of votes than any other presidential candidate of the

United States of America.

21) International polls that were taken were more favorably inclined toward Barack Obama than John McCain.

Barack Obama have had a significant advantage over John McCain worldwide.

22) In other words, if every human in the world had the opportunity to vote in the presidential election of the United

States of America in two thousand and eight, John McCain would not have stand a chance against Barack Obama.

23) Barack Obama already have had a SIGNIFICANT advantage over John McCain in the United States of America

24) Think of it this way -- if YOU have supported John McCain, you were in the "vast minority" when viewed from a

global perspective.

25) Millions of people in the People's Republic of China have viewed, heard, or read about the inauguration of

Barack Obama.

26) Many people are fearful of speaking, writing, or typing negative about Barack Obama, because they think that if

they do, they would be labelled with many offensive terms.

27) The mass media (newspapers, television, radio, magazines, Internet) praises Barack Obama as if he is Jesus in

disguise. The savior of the world, and who would bring peace unto the world.

28) His presidential campaign has raised over half a million dollars, and he has had over a hundred endorsements.

I have typed this because in one of the interpretations of the Christian Bible, the requirements of an Antichrist are:

1) One who is loved, admired, or respected by a considerable number of people.

2) One who promises to make the "world a better place", "to bring hope and positive change", but in actuality, "has

more insidious plans for the world."

3) One who many people viewed favorably to "solve many, most, or all the problems of the world."

4) One who many people would deemed worthy; highly intelligent, educated, good-looking, calm, articulate, and

It just sounds weird to me to actually argue that Barack Obama could be the Antichrist.

Do not think that I am not a supporter of Barack Obama. I am one of those people who thinks he "can bring change

to the world." I have supported him in the presidential election of the United States of America, and I am gratified

that he has won.

To understand more, watch some videos on YouTube by typing Barack Obama, and Antichrist, and watch a

television problem on The History Channel in the United States of America, called the Antichrist, and more importantly, read

revelations in the Christian Holy Bible. The program called the Antichrist was aired before the presidential election in two thousand and eight; It was aired in two thousand and five. Barack Obama appears to fit almost all the characteristics of the Antichrist.

(Off topic) I am not going to try to be grammatically perfect, and therefore, I probably have made some errors of punctuation and/or spelling in this thread. I am extremely exasperated of utilizing a very formal form of the English language.

Especially the part in the program where the narrator says that the Antichrist could be a person who holds a very high position, most likely a leader in a high governmental position and promises to bring hope and change to the world, and that person is idolize by millions of people from around the world. The person promises to induce positivity into the world, but secretly desires to bring death, pain, destruction, and murder.

That might be Barack Obama.
  2. Such paranoia makes my head spin.

Sure, if you believe all that, perhaps he's the "antichrist."

But those qualities are very generally applicable and you can't account for some of the supposed characteristics and then entirely exclude the others; if you really believe in that stuff, you shouldn't pick and choose based only upon the ones that support your claim. That's cheating. :nono:

What about Daniel 11:37, which states that: he will have "no regard for the desire of women."

Or: "His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion." Revelations 13:17-18.

...Or the really obscure one about the military being the antichrist's god or something.

Hell, maybe, just maybe, Obama's merely some random black guy who made a lot of promises then got elected president because a bunch of scared people really do want progression from the norm! :eek:hmy: (?!?!)

Every time people (particularly religious people) don't like someone as a group, they start calling him the antichrist. Everything novel doesn't have to be some corrupt, behind-the-scenes religious scandal with God up there pulling the strings like "whoa ho ho! I'm sendin' 'em for a loop, now! Bringin' in the white horses AND the antichrist simultaneously!"

And anyway, y so surprised? People have always been sheep.
  3. I seriously doubt that Barack Obama is the antichrist. However, I do believe that he is the precursor of the antichrist. If another major "event" were to happen, like 9-11, it would be something like the rapture. I believe that whomever develops as the European equivalent of Barack Obama, will be the antichrist, and that Barack Obama will be able to easily convince Americans that the U.S. ought to give it's sovereignty over to the antichrist, once the rapture occurs, which I believe will occur by the end of 2012.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  4. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

If Obama is the antichrist, then what is Bush?
  5. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Is he the Anti-Christ?....I hope not!
  6. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

Bush is someone who makes obama look good, perfect don't you think?
  7. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

and therein lies the problem... people are blind to the fact he cannot change much, has little power and has chosen a cop out cabinet.. full of centrist people...
  8. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I disagree!

I'm no Obama cultist, but firstly, the guy's not the antichrist. However if you need to have one in order to feel spiritual, go ahead.:)

I think Obama would do fine as a centrists if he reversed a majority of Bush's ridiculous policies- then he can be a centrists and that's just fine. The fact of the matter is, regardless of how Obama feels towards politics, the economic situation requires drastic change and Obama will lean more left than right in that case. The GOP has nothing on Obama and the Democrats. I"m an independent so I'm very critical of the Democrats and wonder what they'll end up doing to screw things up.

However, the world's changing. The communist protests in France, the revolutionary protests in Moscow remind me of the 1920's when liberalism was at its peak.

I think the next four years will be very interesting. I voted for Obama, I donated to his campaign, and I plan on being extra critical of him- that's why I voted for him. He listens. Centrist or no.
  9. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Nah I think clearly Obama is the antichrist because he is black.
  10. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

F*** off with this s***

This is suicide forum, not i have iq bellow 50 forum!
  11. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

You don't need to have an iq below 50 to have an open mind. I don't believe he is the antichrist, although I believe he could be very bad for the world. I have done research that points to this and is backed up by some very persuasive arguments. I'm not 100% of course but it is a possibility, I believe a lot of truths about this world are hidden from us.
  12. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

ego vs alterego

its all the same.

no-one wants to feel pain, or face consequences.

the primary role of government is to protect property from the majority

also, has anyone noticed that obama hasn't given an opinion on anything? personally i doubt his elocution will last, i give it two years before his voice starts to crackle. If he can deliver the actual changes he promises then great. But obama is just like any other president. a face for the goals of people who dont care about you
  13. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

This have nothing to do with open mind.... It's stupid.

And i appoligize for my first post. I was really angry, ussually i dont write such a primitive posts:)
  14. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

I don't believe in the christian/catholic god, nor do i believe in the bible, it was written and edited many times by men, not some supernatural force. I don't believe in Jesus or heaven or hell nor do I believe in prophecies for they are all open to interpretation. The evils of the witch trials, the modern day persecution of gays, the open-handed hate mongering endorsed by the church, even down to the obstruction of education are all reasons to think all of the above is a power trip for clergy who have gone un-checked or questioned since Roman times.

I do believe though that in some mens hearts there lies a capacity for great good as well as evil, cliched yes, but a belief I hold onto despite all the evidence to the contrary. Obama is one of those men. If religion has anything to do with him at all then maybe he is the opposite, a godsend. After all if there is a god maybe he's finally sick of just letting us suffer and wants to send something positive for a change so we don't all end up hating his guts.
  15. Bemused

Bemused Guest

You can put this... a lot of people, including Hitler at one point in his 'regime', who was very reminiscent of someone who thought he was an 'antichrist'.

Pointless post, but if you believe in the antichrist, there are many people it could be applied to.
  16. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

Oprah >.<

Please don't hate me..
  17. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

Check your Nostradamus mate. Hitler was mentioned as being the second of the 3 antichrists predicted by the Prophet.
  18. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i agree with this :D, but reserve judgement about obama...
  19. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Um... He's a guy. Like any other. He traits will hopefully make him a good president, but he is just a man. If you think rainbows are goings to shoot out his eyes and magically fix something, lower your expectations.
  20. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

The Anti Christ? No.
    A man who won an election based on 8 years of disappointment with his adversaries, charisma and empty promises? Certainly.

But then again, thats pretty much how the system has always worked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.