Barbiturates

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ruby, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Yes, another thread by Ruby. I'm just wondering if anybody has had any experiences with barbiturates (mainly phenobarbital). I railed it a few nights ago and I couldn't believe how much it affected me; I felt like I was floating around, it was weird. I didn't expect it to have such an impact. Anyway, anybody used this drug?

2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

EDITED: Sorry, I just know that's gonna be against the rules. Never mind.

3. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Can you tell me in a pm?

4. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Nah, sorry. It was a bitter "I wish I'd got hold of some _____barbital or ____barbital :dry:" statement, only with the lines filled in. But it wasn't really helpful to the thread and it also was - I imagine - considered method-sharing. So I edited it.

I'm afraid I can't help you out in terms of advice or experiences with barbiturates, as I've never taken any. Sorry.

And sorry for making your thread untidy :doh:

:arms:

5. iracund

iracund Antiquities Friend

i've taken them, but not for recreational purposes. for massive migraines. they never really did anything for me and i can't imagine taking them recreationally. maybe because i just took the dosage recommended by my md and when they didn't work, i just stuck them back in the medicine cabinet with all the other medications that i've tried and haven't worked for me.

6. I used to pop fioricet(a barbituate) until I was stumbling around my house for no real reason. To this day my insurance only covers fioricet w/ codeine, not fioricet alone nor fiorinal either.

7. SweetApples

SweetApples Member

I know this is totally random but..... my "rec" drug of choice is ghb. always has been(given i haven't done any for 3 months) if i could i would stay on G for the rest of my life! but its not possible and i got really addicted so i stay away from it now. although i crave it like crazy. mmm

sorry totally random..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.