Barely Eating...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LostNerd, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostNerd

LostNerd Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Bit of a question... But first the story...

I am 17 and average at maybe eating 2 biscuits a day otherwise 1 meal every 3 days...

These timings or small amounts of food is all I can handle... Anymore and I fell like I'm going to beat global warming at drowning the earth (Puking... Grimey, I know...)

Now 2 buscits is 2 shortbread fingers else 1 meal is, for example, 3 chicken nuggets, about 10 chips and 1 normal spoon of peas... That will fill me up!

I'm like this on drinking as well... Except I will only drink 2 glasses of water a day and nothing else...

Is there a specific condition that I could possibly have?

(P.S. Please don't think I'm weird... I've never posted on here before and am extremely nervous as is :/)
  2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

you're 17...what do your parents say? have you visited a doctor?
    not drinking enough water is a big problem, food is still a problem, but you (your stomach) could just get used to eating small quantaties.
    the normal response would be (and is): see a doctor.
  3. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Same here, I haven't had a proper meal for 10 days, only some fruit and little chocolate, I don't feel bad at all, actually I am not even hungry. I don't know what is going to happen in the long run though but so far its fine.
  4. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

I started doing the same. Just cut down on things until I reached the state I am in now. No food and water only if I feel like i'm gonna die. My advice: dont get used to hunger. Its addictive.
  5. LostNerd

LostNerd Well-Known Member

I've seen a doctor and they say I'm a perfect weight which is weird because I've checked at home and I'm not but he's adamant i am... As for the give up altogether... However great that sounds, I got a random impulse while on the chat today to wait. "Just for Today".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.