barely holding on

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
it's a few weeks before i see my psych and i have already moved the appointment up by a week i cant get any sooner than that.

Voices telling me to hurt others .... my nieces are here for the weekend ...am scared i might hurt them.
My husband is a sleep at the moment .. but i can wake him if i need him .

There also telling me to kill myself ...if i dont hurt anyone else ....it seems like a good idea to kill myself right now ... but i dont want my nieces seeing something like that so am holding on till my husband takes them back home on Sunday.

Sunday will be my last day ...

Hey Bruised&Broken,

Sorry to hear you are getting these voices, you were up quiet late, I hope you have manaddged to get some rest. Could you go to your GP? Ask if they have any medicine for you. Please don't hurt yourself or anyone else, yyour loved and cared for I believe you can hold in, why can't you get your appointment earlier with the psych?

:hug: Take care x

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
I asked for a sooner appointment and that was as soon as they could give me...
I have been to bed...i get up at 3ish .
I already asked my GP she said that i have to see my psych .
Am already on medication ... but they dont seem to work .

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
No you need to go to emergency dept then if you can't get in to see your pdoc earlier If these voices are telling you to harm yourself and others you need to get meds changed now okay go into emergency dept and get oncall pdoc to change them for you hugs.

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
I cant go to A&E until Sunday when the kids are away ....i cant take them up there on a Saturday night with drunks and God knows what there ...and i cant call the crisis team either they will get the social work involved , because my nieces are under social work register and under my sisters care .
my sister has gone out for the night. we cant take them back at this time of night because we would have to go by bus and its really late and there sleeping.
I'll be ok until Sunday

Banned Member
Please be careful. Can you share how you feel with your husband?

If you truly think you may hurt someone, or hurt yourself, can you let your husband know or call for help immediately? It's really important to keep others safe and your self safe.

Will it help to try to do something to divert your attention? Would it help to write how you are feeling and what you are thinking?

Just...please be careful and if the feelings intensify at any point, let someone know and get some assistance with this.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00