Barley Hanging On...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by absolution, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I am barley hanging on to myself....i dont see a way out anymore, besides death.

I feel so very dirty... i cant even begin to describe it...i just cant.

Im scared and i am braly hanging on....

Im taking a long break from sf...and i just wanted to say goodbye...and i dont know when or if i will be back.
    :love: all and tc.

2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

take care of yourself sam. whenever you want to come back, we'l' be here to welcome you x:cya:
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

seems like your the only one that even cares wht i do...ugh :cry:
    thanks hun
  4. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

no, everbody here cares. you dont know me but i keep reading your posts. i'll be here to read your next post too.
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

im not worth it...dont bother... :sad:
  6. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

i read that too.:smile:
  7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:( I hope we can keep talking. You are really nice and will be missed.
  8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

i dont deserve this place :blub: i should leave
  9. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Ive tried talking to you lots via pm and on the posts but youve just been so very short and off with me.

I cant help if you wont let me.

I hope you enjoy your time away and will chat to if and when you decide to come back then.

Ange xox
  10. Forgotten_Man

This forum is here because we all deserve it. You included Hun. We are all worthy of a safe place to cry and support each other.
  11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Im sorry you hate me and im sorry you think i am awful...your right tho i am...wont matter soon
  12. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Ive never said I hated you however what you just sent me in that private message was unforgivable Sam.I did not deserve that and I certainly dont need it.All ive ever done is try and be a friend and help you.

How nasty some people can be,you send horrible messages to me privatly so nobody else can see and then write in your posts to make people think im the bad guy.

Im sorry but this is all getting a little too childish for me.Ive done and said no wrong to you.You have been short and off with me for days now and all ive done is try and talk to you and be there for you.

I have my own problems too you know and I dont need you trying to paint me as a horrible person.Im here to talk to people to sort my head out just like you are and if you cant do that without having a go at me when you feel like it then please dont message me again.

You were bang out of order Sam....and I know you arent in the best of headspaces right now but there is no need to treat me like dont even know me!!!
  13. Forgotten_Man

Come on you know that is not what she meant.
  14. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

No it is not what I meant.Unless somebody really really deserves a bollocking then im never nasty to anybody.Ive been trying with Sam I really have and all she has done is be short with me and say really hurtful things via pm.

This is not what I am here for and this is not what im going to keep doing. here for you if you need me but I will not and dont deserve to take any crap ok?

Hope you are ok and find somebody you feel you can talk to without getting angry x
  15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

i have said horrible things?

you kidding me? you called me a horrible person after i said i just didnt want to talk....and that it wasnt you??? and then you tell me to leave you alone? i just dont get you...i really dont...just stay out of my way and ill stay out of think everyone is out to get
  16. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

I am neither childish enough nor sad enough to get into a debate on this but if you think what you said to me wasnt horrible then you need to have another talk with somebody!!!!!

And you never mentioned not wanting to talk.You think you can say whatever you like to somebody via pm and because its private that you can act like you never said it?How very childish of you Sam.Considering you just sent me a pm apologising for what you said and called yourself a horrible person.I really think you have issues you need to sort out before you speak to me again.

Do not pm again I do not need childish crap on here.I am a decent person and do no wrong to anybody but if somebody gives me crap im gonna start standing up for myself.You are a bit of a wolf in sheeps clothing Sam.Leave me alone now or I will report this.And dont forget I have all your pm's to back up what I have said.

Jeez can people not come on here and talkwithout taking crap nowadays???
  17. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

<Mod edit:Irishdoll, rude>
    your the one being extremely childish right want me to post our pm??!?!?!? lets see who the FUCK they think is being childish...<Mod edit,irishdoll: rude>
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
  18. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

19. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

You dlo what you like but you realise you have just shown your true colours
  20. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

sam, cursing someone out is not helping anything or anyone, and really isnt necessary.
    if Ange tried to help you, i dont know what was said, but everyone here deserves some respect and lovin. both of you included.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.