Bastard...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sycotic_Sarah, May 9, 2007.

1. I know the defenition of bastard is someone who hasn't got a dad, (I think :unsure:), but honestly, I THINK YOU'RE A FUCKING BASTARD! YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I LOVE YOU AND THAT'S YOUR SCREEN NAME? OH SULLIVAN OR WHATEVER, WHERE ARE YOU, OH OH OH, GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK, I LET OUT MY HEART TO YOU, SO MANY FUCKING TIMES I HAVE, AND NOW YOU'RE FUCKING ONTO SOMEONE ELSE, AND WHAT MAKES IT WORSE, IS EVEN WITH ME TALKING TO YOU THE SCREEN NAME STAYS AS IT IS. I FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME, WITH YOUR EX, FUCKING SLUT, YOU FUCKING LIED, CHEATED, HURT ME, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU FUCKING TWAT!

IM STARTING TO THINK YOU FUCKING LIKE TO HURT ME, HM? DO YOU? FUCKING THOUGHT SO. YOU'RE A FUCKING PURE EVIL BOY YOU ARE! I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, A FEW WEEKS AGO WE WERE TOGETHER, TELLING EACH OTHER WE LOVE EACH OTHER ON THE PHONE, HAVING FUN, GIGGLING, MAKING EACH OTHER FEEL SO FUCKING LOVED AND SPECIAL AND WANTED, NOW I FEEL THE SHITTEST EVER AND HATE BEING ALIVE AND WISH I WERE DEAD AND THIS SHIT MAKES ME FUCKING WORSE!

OOOOHHH YOU FUCKING PISS ME OFF.

I cant stop crying. ARGHHH. You fucking twat! I seriously, URGH, I dunno how I still love you? HOW? HOW HOW HOW HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You fucking stole my heart, tore it apart, and you're just stood on it forever now. You fucking twat. I hope you're better without me. I FUCKING HOPE YOU ARE HAPPIER WHEN IM DEAD, I SERIOUSLY DO! Im so fucking sorry for causing you to be unstable, I FUCKING AM, YOUVE NO IDEA, IF I KNEW ITD BE LIKE THIS, ID HAVE FUCKING FORGOT EXPRESSING HOW I FELT TO YOU, SERIOUSLY! I FUCKING FELT IT FIRST TOO, YOU ONLY GOT WITH ME BECAUSE YOU FUCKING WANTED ME TO LIVE, OOOHH HOW NICEEE, NOT! HOW DARE YOU, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! OH, SURE I'VE DONE WRONG, BUT DAMN, WHEN YOU DO WRONG IT HURTS LIKE A KNIFE STABBING ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER! AND ITS DUG IN, ALL THE WAY, TWISTING AND TWIRLING, HURTING SO FUCKING MUCH.

This is the LAST time you'll fuck with me again. I swear. It's over now. All over. The care, the love, the 'spark' I thought we had, the life I used to have, it's over, I'm gone, I'm dead, forget it, BYE.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry everyone, I just can't stop crying, I can't stop, I can't control anything anymore. :cry:

Urgh, hope when I'm dead everyones changed for the better. :cry: ARGH.