Bathroom Questionays!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by KittyGirl, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Feel free to share stories!
    If you don't feel comfortable answering any of the questions-- don't.
    If you're easily grossed out or offended, you best press the back button now.
    It's not a big deal.
    I just thought they were funny and some people might be surprised; some might get a laugh out of it and some people might be a tiny bit weirded out...
    oh well! START!

~~~~~~~~~
    QUESTIONS
    Do you always wash your hands when you leave the bathroom- whether or not you've 'used' the facilities?

Have you walked in on someone who was on the toilet before?

Has anyone walked in on you when you were on the toilet before?

Have you 'used' the washroom while someone else was ALSO in the washroom? (example: while someone was having a shower, you used the toilet/brushed your teeth)

Have you used a public washroom?

Have you used a public bath?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My answers:

No. Not if I was just brushing my hair or putting on makeup.

Yes. A few people... people who like to use the washroom with the lights turned off and the door unlocked. -__-

Yes--- or... kind of.
    A little kid peeked under the washroom stall at me and I was all; "0__o!!!?!?!?SDIHJ!O(!~!?WTF?!"

Yes. I've pretty much always lived with other people and we all shared one bathroom. It happens from time to time.

Yes. Malls, restaurants, rest stops, outhouses...

No. As far as I know, there are no public baths in Ontario.
    I never used the 'showers' at school. It freaked me out that there weren't separate stalls. I think only one or two of the girls in my class ever used them. I will not shower unless there is complete privacy!! XD

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Do you always wash your hands when you leave the bathroom- whether or not you've 'used' the facilities?Yes if iv actually been to the toilet

Have you walked in on someone who was on the toilet before?Yes, usually one of my brothers or mums boyfriend - they dont close the door properly:mad: so i just walk in

Has anyone walked in on you when you were on the toilet before? Once, i forgot to lock the door

Have you 'used' the washroom while someone else was ALSO in the washroom? (example: while someone was having a shower, you used the toilet/brushed your teeth)Nope

Have you used a public washroom?Avoid unless im really desperate, so going to mess my bladder up

Have you used a public bath?Not since Primary School when we had swimming lessons

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

1. Eh, no not all the time, I use hand sanatizer alot tho.

2. Yes, and gone into mens bathrooms while they're using teh urinals and just stood there talking to them.

3. Once, the first night I was drunk, i was put in a room to sober up and i went to the loo with the door open. the woman looking after me was like 'what are you d... oh ok i'll go back over here' very funny i think.

4. I've gone in the same cubical as a few friends, most was 3. and i've had my mum use the toilet while i was showering before.

5. When im in a pub i will, but otherwise i prefer not to unless i really need to.

6. nope, dont believe there are any in Ireland

4. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Haha, I'll admit, one of the weirdest surveys I've seen in a long time. :tongue: But that gives me all the more reason to contribute! :D

Do you always wash your hands when you leave the bathroom- whether or not you've 'used' the facilities?
    If I don't use the facilities, then no. Otherwise yes.. unless I'm spacing out a lot or it's a late night run and I'm too tired and forget to. o_O

Not fully, just been screamed on as they realized the door wasn't locked and swinging open.

Yes.. makes for an awkward situation xD

Have you 'used' the washroom while someone else was ALSO in the washroom? (example: while someone was having a shower, you used the toilet/brushed your teeth)
    I have before, otherwise I try to refrain from it as much as possible. Also, being a guy I got the option to go #1 outside if I can't possibly hold it long enough :p

I can semi-proudly say that my entire high school life, I never once used the washroom at all. I have issues with public places.. just don't feel comfortable enough unless emergencies.

Really not too comfortable with that one, and hopefully will never be in a situation where I need to. xD

5. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

1. No. I don't piss or shit on myself, so what's the point?
    2. Yes.
    3. Yes.
    4. Yes.
    5. Yes.
    6. No.

:ghost:

6. LogDork

LogDork Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

haha, omg, this reminds me of...
    I was living at this place out in the sticks, and around back was this dreadful outhouse. It was leaning over, and falling apart badly.
    Someone had written on the wall "you'd have to be somewhat inclined to shit here, I'd say"

7. KittyGirl

haha XD
    Excellent. I'd probably agree.

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Answers:

1) No, if I don't use anything, like if I walk in and there are 10 people in line, I simply walk out.
    2) Yes, perhaps a bit embarrassing for him more than myself, but embarrassing nonetheless
    3) Same situation, didn't bother me as much as the other dude
    4) Only with a girlfriend
    5) Yes
    6) No, don't think I would either

Dear Kitty...I hope you have a great response at the end of this...like "most of you fall into the category of a normal human being, while many of you do not...and NO, I will not tell you the correct answers or who is doomed...MUAH AH AH AHHHHHHHHHHH" :hysterical:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
  9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

QUESTIONS
    Not always if i'm home, yes if i'm outside

Yes...

Yes

Yes, but only with my ex girlfriend. I find it hilarious when she pee....

Yes

Public shower yes. We have showers in our locker room at work. Never at the gym. It's open shower... meh. I would always wait to go to work to shower if i've been training

10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Awwww! Such a sweet child! Of coarse there are Vanessa! It's called a swimming pool... or social club for bacteria ...:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
  11. KittyGirl

Ohhh, right.
    I've never been to a swimming pool! XD
    It just so happens that I always live right next to a BAY or a LAKE and never feel the need to go somewhere crowded and stinky and filled with pee to swim!
    ...also, I'm allergic to chlorine. < almost as much as I'm allergic to the sunlight.
    I might as well be allergic to everything, ever.

I was thinking more of an actual- open public bath.
    I know there are some in Europe; or like- "turkish baths", right?
    Also in Asia- since not everyone's apartments have private bathroom/shower facilities.

12. 41021

41021 Banned Member

If it is public? ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL! I am ritualistic in my habits. I use my elbow on the button to get the paper towels, i use a piece to turn the sink on and off. If there is air dry, i use that instead of water and turn it on with my elbow. I'm careful as to where i place my hands. I've spent years working to build my once very compromised immune system and I will not have my carelessness, nor someone else's, take it down. I also use a paper towel to open the door to the public restroom when i exit...who knows if the last person who opened the door washed their hands? If i'm home, I also wash my hands.

Quite a few times. At home it's no big deal. I once walked into the men's restroom at a restaurant where they had the signs reversed and it took me a moment to figure out what was going on(i wasn't aware this was intentional until the laughter died down). I have used men's restrooms when the ladies facilities were out of order.

Yep, quite a few times.

Frequently. I have my own private bathroom now. FYI; I would never brush my teeth in a public restroom.

Sure, for the restroom facilities. I always flush with my shoe....lift my foot up and kick the darn thing. I'm not about to touch the handle after someone has errr well...you know what i mean. I only use the facilities to pee. Ummm...due to my anatomy, I don't need a toilet for the other stuff :tongue:

ummm...like showering at the club, sure.

13. 000000

000000 Well-Known Member

- Absolutely. It's just ewwy not to.

- Yes, haha. Underwear around the around the ankles and everything. :D

- When I used to live with my ex-girlfriend many moons ago we never closed the toilet door unless taking a 'number two'. So yeah.

- See above.

- Yes, and no I don't like to either. But sometimes it just cannot be helped.

- No.

14. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Do you always wash your hands when you leave the bathroom- whether or not you've 'used' the facilities? Yep always

Have you walked in on someone who was on the toilet before? haha, when the door wasn't locked and I didn't know they were in there.

Has anyone walked in on you when you were on the toilet before? I'm sure they have

Have you 'used' the washroom while someone else was ALSO in the washroom? (example: while someone was having a shower, you used the toilet/brushed your teeth) Yeah sometimes when people are in the shower, if I really need to go then I'll go in there.

Have you used a public washroom? obviously

Have you used a public bath? not that I can recall

15. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Do you always wash your hands when you leave the bathroom- whether or not you've 'used' the facilities? yes i have that good habit

Have you walked in on someone who was on the toilet before? no luckily hasn't happened.

Has anyone walked in on you when you were on the toilet before?once or twice

Have you 'used' the washroom while someone else was ALSO in the washroom? (example: while someone was having a shower, you used the toilet/brushed your teeth)no thankfully

Have you used a public washroom?i use it rarely/try to avoid it

Have you used a public bath?once had to do it...(a religious ceremony)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.