bday present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa Palomera

I came up with the best birthday present for my mother ever. Nobody has ever given her such a beautiful present and nobody will ever give her such a beautiful present. It'll show her how much I care and how much I love her.
I hope she'll be pleased.

HUn don't you dare. I know exactly what this so called present is. You know what will happen if you do it. I can't because what will happen so you can't! hun you can't, you just can't :cry:

The best thing you can give her is life and thats what you should give her. she'd want you to live your the life to the fullest. She died far too young and you can't do the same. It's not what she'd want.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
I came up with the best birthday present for my mother ever. Nobody has ever given her such a beautiful present and nobody will ever give her such a beautiful present. It'll show her how much I care and how much I love her.
I hope she'll be pleased.
Ester, please dont do anything ok. Im not sure if this code or not, but if you do what him hoping you wont do...I can tell you for certain your mother wont be pleased. She wouldnt want that :sad:

Please talk to me if you need too.

Im sorry if ive presumed incorrectly here, just not sure about the post..

Sa Palomera

y'all have to stop presuming things you don't know shit about. Nor can you guys decide what she would approve of and what she wouldn't want. Y'all dont know her. Maybe I dont know her either, but she was MY mother, not yours. Therefore you cant decide what she'd want and what not. MY mother, MY family, MY loss, MY everything. so please let ME decide things regarding her.
Sorry for my language.

Thanks for caring though.

y'all have to stop presuming things you don't know shit about. Nor can you guys decide what she would approve of and what she wouldn't want. Y'all dont know her. Maybe I dont know her either, but she was MY mother, not yours. Therefore you cant decide what she'd want and what not. MY mother, MY family, MY loss, MY everything. so please let ME decide things regarding her.
Sorry for my language.

Thanks for caring though.
Sorry, I knew i shouldnt have replied. I wish you could talk to me, but you cant. I understand :hug: When your ready...im here.

Sa Palomera

urgh I shoulda never started this thread. I was in a happy mood. Happy that I was able to give her the best birthday present ever and then people start presuming things and I do NOT wish to receive pm's, phonecalls, messages or whatever.

DON'T send me texts like "if you do anything I'm right behind ya and so is so-and-so" !!!!!! I DO NOT wish to be threatened like that!
Y'all are presuming things and you don't know SHIT about what the situation is like.

Everytime I have a message or anything y'all presume shit like this. you have to STOP THAT!!! It's making me feel even more depressed and suicidal than before. I shoulda never come onto SF I shoulda never started to care about anyone here.
I'm fairly angry at some persons here now. I don't wanna be angry at anyone but you're fucking driving me up the wall! I'm so sick of that shit.

Jesus, I'ma seriously leave SF now. No matter how much I hate it, I can't keep doing this. I'ma cut off all contact with y'all. Sick of this am I. I can't keep doing this. Can't keep reading those pm's, emails, texts and answering those phonecalls. It's fucking killing me.

I'm sorry, but this is where I leave SF.
Everyone take good care of yourself and eachother and don't worry about me, I'll live my life.

xxx
Ester

You dont have to leave cos i is leaving too, that way i 'cant keep doing this, ever worse' eh! so do what my pm said yeah, its the best for you and everyone here.

You deffiantly won't hear from me again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Est hun I obviously missed somthing, but nothing new there cos I'm just someone you all chat to when there's no one else available.

Hope whatever happened has passed and you are feeling better, stronger and less upset. Please stay safe. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sa Palomera

I wasnt gonna tell anyone till I had it all done, but the bday presents are that I'm gonna keep going on with cutting down on drugs and alcohol and sh. And..... *drum rolls* I will finally go look for a tattoo shop, to get that long wanted tattoo with my mother's capital letter.
there ya go. I still believe those are the best gifts she could ever get.

They are sweetie. Im sorry and you know why im saying sorry. I hope you understand, i tried explainging it, it u don't i understand. Its fine. Im sorry again.

B
There is a good tattoo shop in denbosch hinthammereinde. Schone zaak enzo, prijzen gewonnen etc. If you need support, holding your hand and stuff..lol.. you can call me :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00