be careful

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LeaveMeAlone, Mar 30, 2007.

1. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

Oh can I just also point out.. I know this isn't really the place for it, but Est (I know she isn't the only one) constantly punishes and blames herself for stuff she feels is her fault, despite the assurances of her friends that it isn't.

Please, please, please, please

don't trigger one member, trying to protect another.

P.S. I really, really hate finding active threads getting closed, I think it is very childish, people should have the right to express their opinions. Sorry, I truly don't want to start another fight, I know I upset a lot of people before. I'll try and shut up, If you wanna ban me for the night then go ahead, cos I was ready to crash earlier and took pills to stop it, so now I'm probably going to just get angrier.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

You're not gonna get banned :) :hug:

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: 's Matt. Hang in there. I'm here if you need to talk. (well after I get sleep, i'm exausted..... We care, please remember that)

:hug:

4. Sarah

Sarah SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

hey matt.

i havent been here for awhle because i havent had a computer and for other reasons too (im back now). i really dont know anything thats going on.but im here to talk if you want. it may help to talk to someone who hasnt been involved in this.anyway im here if you need me.

5. blade

blade Well-Known Member