Be honest *may trigger*

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Atheist Demon, Apr 17, 2009.

?

Should I die

1. Yes, cause you are an useless ******

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

If I died tonight, maybe to suicide, would yall care? I have did nothing good, and all I am is a loser who everyone wish would die.

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i'd care. i would care a hell of a lot actually. im sure that you have done good in things and i dont wish you to die and so that isnt everyone x :hug:

3. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

i dont get the options as the yes has something after it, but yes should be i would care. so..

Yes I would care, I may not know you but still

:hug:

4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I'd care. It bothers me whenever I hear of people dying or wanting to die, because life's too precious to waste.

TDM

5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i am sure none of us here wan you to die. :hug:

and i answered no you shouldnt die

6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

well, as you can see, there are plenty of us that would care. Also, who defines you as a loser? You? I can assure you that your reasons would not hold up here at sf. Someone else? No one has the authority to define you so. And everyone does not wish that you die, since here we are asking you not to and to open up to our help.

7. Scars and Memories

Scars and Memories Account Closed

Umm I voted for "no", I doubt anyone would vote for "Yes cause you're an useless ******" cause we don't know you.. Maybe you are an useless *******:huh: But still that's no reason to die:smile:

8. soapymongoose

soapymongoose Well-Known Member

I would imagine it is easier for a lot of people here to care more about you wanting to die than they do about themselves living.

Is anything from this, experiment (?) going to affect your thinking?

Personally I don't know you, never will in real life probably. If you feel like me then, honestly, no I probably wouldn't, but you wouldn't do it anyway even if you knew whatever else you did would bring you more pain. Other people would matter too much and evrytime you thought you were going to, you'd think again. If I got to know you properly though maybe I would. I don't though so I shouldn't comment really, but I have done. I don't really know what that says about either of us.

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It won't let me vote because it's closed for some reason. But I would care. I've never talked to you. But you're a person with feelings, who is obviously hurting a lot; you're not a loser, your life is worth a lot. and so I would care if you were gone, and I hope you stick around and let us try to help you.

10. Vanq

Vanq Active Member

Honestly, I'd be glad that your suffering is over, and would probably also envy you for being able to go through with it.

11. Alais

Alais Well-Known Member

Actually, I would care if you died tonight. And you SAY you've done nothing good, but sweetie, right now you're looking through some filtered glasses. They filter out all the good things that you've done, all the happy times you've had, all the things in this world that you love. Those filtered glasses don't let you see or remember any of those things. So until you can slip those filtered glasses of depression off, now is not a good time to be making such a permanent decision. Because your decision affects other people, not just you. People like me, who really do care. People like all the other people who have responded to this thread. Because they really do care, too.

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am closing this thread as this is a prolife forum and some answers can be viewed as encouraging suicide and we do not wish to take that stance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.