Be jealous of my bravery

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ruby, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I'm going to hang myself this month. I can't wait to die. Life isn't worth living and that's the truth. Sure, you can life live pretending that it is, but it isn't. Maybe you want help? That's great. Fantastic. Take your antidepressants every day and go and see a psychiatrist - that'll help. THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU ALL AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE STILL HERE. CARRY ON FIGHTIING. The thing with me is that I don't want to die to escape my depression. I want to die because I don't want to experience life. I don't want to have a future. I'm going to be at eternal peace. One big sleep. No more misery, pain, unhappiness. I'll be free from this crippling sadness. All my painful memories from being sectioned will be gone. Peace at last.

2. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Please stay with us, Ruby. Please! :hug:

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hun please maybe talking will help dissolve the pain a little :hug:

4. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

I agree with much of what you say. The absence of brightness in my existences does not automatically imply the presence of darkness....it just means there is a lot of non-brightness in my life... Enough to doubt my right to exist in such a non-white reality.

5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Please reach out for help. PLEASE. Go call your doc (if you have one); if not go to the ER or call 911 and tell them what you plan to do. You need help now. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    :hug:
    Love, Beret xxx

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Why don't you want to experience life? because it seems like the depression will always be there for you. But in truth it won't be unless you stay and fight. You will never know unless you keep living every day.

7. black_angel

black_angel Active Member

i know exactly what u mean my friend....i can't say anything to u that can make u feel better im just jealous that u are going to do it..

8. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

I know where you are coming from, but please stay and talk some more. There are other ways to get through this and see your pain lifted in the future than dying. :hug:

9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey Ruby, I really hope you do reconsider. I can somewhat understand what you're saying. Fear for the future and not knowing what's around the corner, or maybe even knowing what's around the corner and not liking it is enough to make us want to end our lives but stay around. You've been fighting this for so long, why give up now? Take each day as it comes and see what happens. I know it's going to sound cliche but things can get better for you and you will be glad that you didn't end your life - you just need to be around to see it. It happens, there's loads of people out there who have been where you are, kept fighting and are grateful to still be around. You can be one of them people. Please seek outside support from your doctors, and in the meantime you're welcome to PM me if you want a chat anytime. Take care of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2007
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I hope you decide to stick around :hug: Best of luck with whatever decision you make x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.