Be proud of who you are 🎀

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Gonna have to be my next life Witty Sarcasm. I just received my BS in business. There’s no going back to school for me. Now it’s a matter of paying off students loans and a ton of other bills. But that’s okay, I like to dream. I hope for/believe in an afterlife. It’s what keeps me going😁
Awesome, you can do that in the afterlife then :D

ShyGuy

I wish I could be proud of myself.

And I felt so confused and down when my internet Sensei told my alt account last year that they "really hope" that I'm getting help.

I don't know why I need mental help. But I accepted it. My psychologist and counselor doesn't really tell me anything good though.

My internet Sensei, the one that said on Tumblr in 2015 that I am officially their Kohai from now on, they told me last year to my alt account that it's good that I feel bad and that I should continue to feel bad. I really look up to my Sensei, my family and people at school always made fun of me so my internet Sensei is my last attempt at being accepted by people. I don't know how to be accepted by my internet Sensei friend..

They talked to my toxic ex-best-friend for 15 years who always said he just uses me to play video games with, and he always made me unparty with him when we reached towns in online RPG games because he's "embarassed to let anyone know that we're friends," and one time he did a sexual roleplay with me and immediately afterwards he told me that he pretended that I was a lady that he was attracted to the entire time and I felt bad; and he told her that I'm an embarassment and to cut all ties with me and to shame and mock me on twitter.

I just want them to accept me... I don't feel proud of myself at all.. I'll be proud of myself when those two people, who I look up to and I admire a lot and they mean the world to me, finally accept me..

Sunday16

SF Supporter
This is a nice topic, thank you for making me think about it @Champagne
I'm most proud of myself for being able to survive the many traumatic events that have happened to me. Each time I didn't know how I'd get through it, but I was able to emerge stronger, wiser, and eventually grateful. Since I began reading Buddhist philosophy a decade ago, I've learned how to better handle things when they fall apart, because they always do and they always will.

Last edited:

Dots

Misknown Member
I don't know if I'm just incredibly soppy but reading these really touched me. As in, verge of tears touched me. You know how reading nice things - powerful and emotional things can do that?

I don't have anything to be proud of at the moment. I've done some noteworthy things in my life... but I feel I've wasted them. I've disappointed the memory of them.

Dots

Misknown Member
I wish I could be proud of myself.

And I felt so confused and down when my internet Sensei told my alt account last year that they "really hope" that I'm getting help.

I don't know why I need mental help. But I accepted it. My psychologist and counselor doesn't really tell me anything good though.

My internet Sensei, the one that said on Tumblr in 2015 that I am officially their Kohai from now on, they told me last year to my alt account that it's good that I feel bad and that I should continue to feel bad. I really look up to my Sensei, my family and people at school always made fun of me so my internet Sensei is my last attempt at being accepted by people. I don't know how to be accepted by my internet Sensei friend..

They talked to my toxic ex-best-friend for 15 years who always said he just uses me to play video games with, and he always made me unparty with him when we reached towns in online RPG games because he's "embarassed to let anyone know that we're friends," and one time he did a sexual roleplay with me and immediately afterwards he told me that he pretended that I was a lady that he was attracted to the entire time and I felt bad; and he told her that I'm an embarassment and to cut all ties with me and to shame and mock me on twitter.

I just want them to accept me... I don't feel proud of myself at all.. I'll be proud of myself when those two people, who I look up to and I admire a lot and they mean the world to me, finally accept me..
This made me sad that you can only be proud of yourself when you receive the acceptance and validation of people who mock you. Did you ever think maybe it's you that has something to offer people? Maybe you can be someone that you look up to. Because why do you look up to someone that would use you for pleasure then humiliate you otherwise?

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
@Champagne
Contrary to the lyrics you quoted--I am actually ugly. I have to say I'm ugly because I have to be honest, right? But it's alright for me to be ugly because I compensate for it by my accomplishments.
So what I take pride in is my accomplishments and the ingenuity I used to make my dream come true.
For me, ingenuity comes from thinking outside the box. In other words, one has to be crazy sometimes in order to come up with an inventive idea. And that's what I did--I became crazy in order to come up with a solution to my toughest problem.
So to all you ugly people, I am ugly myself, yet I made my dream come true. So the ugly people can do it too.

GFS

This is funny. lol
I mean I was trying to post something here. I'm not really proud of myself but I was trying to make a list (pretty short one) but I couldn't write it down without making it sound ridiculous. lol

Well, I guess one of good things I have is that I can make fun of myself. Maybe it's because I don't compare myself to others.
And that's another thing I like about myself, I'm not jealous/envious.

As I already said, not really a long list. lol

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
This is funny. lol
I mean I was trying to post something here. I'm not really proud of myself but I was trying to make a list (pretty short one) but I couldn't write it down without making it sound ridiculous. lol

Well, I guess one of good things I have is that I can make fun of myself. Maybe it's because I don't compare myself to others.

Those are good qualities. It’s a start :) *hug

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
This is funny. lol

I think you have a lot of great qualities, but you'll probably argue the point with me. lol

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
I'm doing something tonight that I've only done once before (no, not that, you bunch of deviants) months ago. If it goes well, I will be very proud and will tell y'all all about it. If it goes poorly, I'll come back and bitch about being giant loser while being super vague about what I attempted.

@Walker, you should know what I'm referring to.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm doing something tonight that I've only done once before (no, not that, you bunch of deviants) months ago. If it goes well, I will be very proud and will tell y'all all about it. If it goes poorly, I'll come back and bitch about being giant loser while being super vague about what I attempted.

Oh I am so freaking excited! Message me immediately.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter

You can't leave it at that. Now we all need to know. We demand answers!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00