be thankful on thanksgiving thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
simple idea please say what you are thankful for this thanksgiving. and even though most countries don't celebrate thanksgiving i think it should be a world holiday not a national one. so if you live in the states or anyplace else in the world please say what you are thankful for....mike....*grouphug2

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i am thankful for:

my wife and children

my pets : buddy my male chihauhau, maggie my female chihauhau, bear and fireball my cats, snowball my parakeet, pepper my finch, and snappy my turtle, not to mention our fish which are relxing to watch.

that every health and pain issue i'm able to fight to get better

SF and all the friends i have here some very close

and of course my 64 dodge which really helps with my mental health

mike

cymbele

SF Supporter
I am a good place mentally. I have people who love me (even though there are times I don't feel it) and a daughter who is making sure my worry about being alone today is not warranted. I have a roof over my head and good clothes to wear. I am lucky to be living in USA. Sorry so upbeat but I do do okay occasionally - even more than usual.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I am a good place mentally. I have people who love me (even though there are times I don't feel it) and a daughter who is making sure my worry about being alone today is not warranted. I have a roof over my head and good clothes to wear. I am lucky to be living in USA. Sorry so upbeat but I do do okay occasionally - even more than usual.
i'm pleased that you are doing so well right now. i hope you have a great day........mike....*hug*hug*hug*bravo*stars*shake

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm grateful for the amazing people in my life, including my friends on SF.

I’m thankful that we still have one holiday left that hasn’t been overly commercialized. Just get together with family for a big meal, and no one is expected to spend money on anything. Other than food, I guess.
In a similar vain, I'm glad that this holiday "stayed American" and hasn't influenced the whole world. :D
Not that I have anything against Thanksgiving of course, I think it's a lovely holiday and the fact it's not as commercialized makes it even better. :) It just gets old when the American culture gets everywhere, haha. And for Americans, it makes it more special as well, I'm sure. (I know a few other countries celebrate it too.)

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
I'm grateful for the amazing people in my life, including my friends on SF.

In a similar vain, I'm glad that this holiday "stayed American" and hasn't influenced the whole world. :D
Not that I have anything against Thanksgiving of course, I think it's a lovely holiday and the fact it's not as commercialized makes it even better. :) It just gets old when the American culture gets everywhere, haha. And for Americans, it makes it more special as well, I'm sure. (I know a few other countries celebrate it too.)
Yeah, I get that. I just wish that, if we were gonna export our culture all over the world, it’d be the better parts of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00