beach body...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by jabooty, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

well its that time of year again and this year I had somewhat of a early start...but getting back into shape every spring (dam too much eating junk over the holidays) is something that I always do. Hey at almost 40 i need to. Now if I can just quit smoking gis, ill be golden.

First thing detoxing...

this starts tomorrow. I already got the foods that I needs.

day 1...
    fasting other than water.

days 2-7
    nothing but fruits and veggies...to make it easier on me...i blend! love to blend.

Once I get all the crap out out then lite eating from now til thanksgiving!!

This year I have lost some weight already because of my situation. WHich is good and bad/// i feel pretty thin already. Im currently at i think 135/140 maybe even lighter. Ill probably shed a few more pounds before all this is done. To get about 130, with zero body fat. I may be skinny, but I will be one solid sheet of muscle. I hate being big and bulky. I just like to get cut and defined.

that way my 4 pack will become a true 6 pack... ;o)

anyone want to join me?? overall youll eat healtier and feel 10X better about yourself.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that's a good idea....
    I'd love to but ...
    1. I'm busy tomorrow
    2. I'm too old to care
    3. I'm procrastinating
    4. No-one cares what I look like
    5. I'll think of another reason later
    but hey jabooty....you go for it...good luck..

3. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Il settle for a healthy back and no more toothache but I wish you all the luck in the world xox

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey jabooty hows the detoxing going??:huh:

5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'm still on my way~ although mom says that I'm not going to be able to lose any weight as long as I'm a tense lil' ball of stress. I've been gaining instead of losing lately, even though I've been eating less AND only healthy things, and working out 1 hour/day.

-____- poop
    it might be impossible for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.