Beachy head, Eastbourne uk

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pk1234, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pk1234

pk1234 New Member

Is it pretty much 100 percent you would die if someone jumped off the edge. Apparently it's 500ft

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Sorry only just read the question right, thought you were saying it WAS 100% in which case i dont no. This forum is for support so no one will answer this, its patrolled or so i have read so there is a high chance you will be stopped. What is the reason for you wanting to do this?
    I hope you can find some support on this forum, everyone is very nice and helpful.
    Oh and :welcome: to SF

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
  3. pk1234

pk1234 New Member

Yes it is patrolled. But once I'm at the edge they won't be able to stop me.
    Nothing in my life is worth living for. Nothing

4. Borrowed time*

Why dont you talk on here? Vent a little? I know that helps me releave some of the pressure.

5. Borrowed time*

6. pk1234

pk1234 New Member

Gambling has ruined my life. I never learn.
    I've been given so many chances from people who care but this time even they have had enough

7. Borrowed time*

Gambling is an addiction just like drinking, drugs, smoking etc so it can be pretty hard to give up and will take time, you shouldnt beat yourself up about it. Are you getting any kind of assistance?

8. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Nothing is worth killing yourself over. Live, that is where the solutions are.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Have you tried counselling for your gambling addiction?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.