• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Beacon of Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
There are days when we feel like we want to give up on life. I guess that is why we need a beacon of hope, something or someone we can hold onto when we feel like falling down, like someone to talk to or something we treat as a treasure.

The thing is ... I don't know what is my beacon of hope. This is why this thread is posted here instead of the Successful Strategies section.
I've been quite a downer in the Outsider series, so I guess I need to give everyone a break. Here you go, a place where you can share what and who makes you feel most alive, full of hope and most comfortable.

I've been quite a downer in the Outsider series, so I guess I need to give everyone a break
Please don't worry about being a downer. No one's really expecting anyone to happy and cheerful here. SF is a place where it's ok to communicate about how you are feeling no matter what you are feeling or how difficult or dark it may be.

I hope you'll be able to find your beacon of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00