Beautiful dillusion...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noshadow, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noshadow

noshadow Well-Known Member

i wanna try tonight badly, the gf is out of town for the weekend...again I am by myself. I was gonna draft POA papers for a friend to sign cause I don't want my mother, sister or anyone I'm related to, to have access to me. This BEST friend of mine and her gf made a joke of it (in the event I take myself away) over the phone.

But my urge is heavy tonight.

" It makes a difference that I'm feeling this way
    with plenty to think about, so little to say.
    Except for this confession that has poisoned my lips,
    that I'm not letting go of God.
    I'm just losing my grip. And I want to know....
    Will it make a difference when I go? " (OTR)
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

The only way to make a difference is to live, never heard of a ghost giving someone a hug and sometimes a hug is all it takes to improve the quality of a human beings life.
  3. noshadow

noshadow Well-Known Member

just need understanding...have no one here with me. It's funny, people think that because I'm a musician, that I have a million friends and people crawling all over me all the time. Fuck...I wish that was the case.
  4. Robin

Robin Guest

What we want is rarely what we need, it's no wonder then that so many people are unhappy in life because they fail to distinguish between the two.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go yet Heather. You have so many gifts and talents to offer the world. Don't let them go to waste. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.