beautiful girls

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by victor, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victor

victor Account Closed

..u know this song by sean kingston ( i think thats the name?)? lol its soooo true u know. been quite busy today, walking down those streets, visiting banks n offices sorting out stuff.. n wherewer i go i see em, beautiful girls:D just got myself thinkin - they're the most dangerous power on this earth:)
    nothing ever made me feeling suicidal - nothing but them
    ive never done any really crazy n stupid things in my life for any other reason than u, dear ladies
    yeh.. beautiful girls rules the world, we want it or not, but its true:D

2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

:eek:hmy: Would you like it if we start making ourselves look a little less beautiful for you? :bleh:

3. victor

victor Account Closed

nope!:D im not complaning, just sharing my thoughts.. we wouldnt survive a single day without u im afraid:)

4. Animosity

haha, All men need us. ;) We're what makes the world go round. :p

5. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

DON'T JUST STARE!!! Tell them they're beautiful!!! girls are really pendent of that reminder today.

6. Animosity

I agree with this, kinda. I mean, I wouldn't want a stranger walking up and telling me I'm beautiful. A lot of men don't have the intentions that you have.

7. victor

victor Account Closed

thats what i keep doing;) thats what keeps gettin me in trouble, too:D

8. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Good point ,I don't like that either, but since strangers will talk to u anyway I don't think anyone should see harm In a compliment unless It's violating.Someone simply reminded u of your appeal...take It or leave it x]

LOL. That's still sweet of you.:)

9. victor

victor Account Closed

thats what i keep doing;) thats what keeps gettin me in trouble, too:D

10. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

if i dressed up as a girl would i be beautiful? or just a dude in a dress ? :blink:

11. victor

victor Account Closed

if the question is adressed to me - dunno, we need to try on my straight days. on my gay days i dont like girls anyway:D

12. 1izombie

it was a rhetorical question that requires no answer as it was my stupid attempt at humour which i failed miserably at achieving. :(

13. victor

victor Account Closed

:(
    n i thought u were just trying to chat me up:(

14. 1izombie

lol well i could still chat you up if you like :D so errr ummm im not sure how to chat someone up lol maybe you can give me some pointers ;)

15. victor

victor Account Closed

well.. we can start from u explaining to me what the hell is raptor jesus?:D

16. 1izombie

Here and here explain what he is and thanks for reminding me i need to change my signature :)

17. FlashingFlickering

FlashingFlickering Well-Known Member

I saw the title of this and broke out into song. Out loud. Only a different song :p

"Beautiful girls, all over the world, I could be chasing but my time would be wasted they got nothin' on you baby, nothin' on you baby. They might say hi, and I might say hey, but you shouldn't worry about what they say 'cause they got nothin' on you baby, nothing on you baby~"

& You would be nothing without us, of course ^__^

18. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Sigh, what a letdown this thread was, by the title thought it was beautiful girls who let their standards down and would want guys like me.:dry: Thanks for getting my hopes up though for the briefest of nano seconds.:mortd:

19. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

im hearing that song everywhere i go today >.>

20. victor

victor Account Closed

lmfao sorry bud, try next time, im also waiting 4 such thread to come:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.