Ideas & Opinions Beauty therapy πŸ’–

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So girlies and boys maybe, what do you like to get done at the beauticians?

I think i'll treat myself to something soon but can't decide on what.

I do enjoy getting false eyelashes/eyelash extensions but they don't last long so its kind of a waste of money, i like getting my nails done, also like getting an Indian head massage, its so relaxing.

What do you get done or want to get done?

Tana

XD Nothing...I keep it lazy and cosy...

But, hmm....let me think...

Oh, I do dye my hair red every now and again. Natural is brown...would dye it again now...said that a few months ago, still didn't, lol.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I get my eyebrows threaded and tinted regularly as they're naturally really fair. I have my eyelashes tinted if I'm going on holiday so I don't need to wear mascara. I get my nails done occasionally, mainly if I've got a special occasion to go to. I LOVE having a massage but that's a rare treat generally only if I've been given a voucher for one as a gift.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I get my nails done, my feet scrubbed, my eyebrows done, my legs waxed, hair dyed, my downstairs hair dyed!!, umm... what else? toes painted, nose and ear hairs plucked, teeth whitened. Yeah I think that's it.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I get my nails done, my feet scrubbed, my eyebrows done, my legs waxed, hair dyed, my downstairs hair dyed!!, umm... what else? toes painted, nose and ear hairs plucked, teeth whitened. Yeah I think that's it.
Best post I have read in a while. *hysterical*rofl*bravo

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
I don't go to a beautician or hairdresser.
I have someone that comes and cuts my hair. Don't wear makeup or paint my nails.
This year finally decided it was time to start using a facial cleansing and moisturiser.
Let's just say I'll start with that *bleh

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
XD Nothing...I keep it lazy and cosy...

But, hmm....let me think...

Oh, I do dye my hair red every now and again. Natural is brown...would dye it again now...said that a few months ago, still didn't, lol.
I dye mine red too. Well, more like a bright medium auburn, but it looks very red in the sunlight. Natural color is dark blonde, though.

Nick

β˜†β˜†Admin-tastic β˜†β˜†
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
*hiding what is a beautician?
Can I paint the monkey's nails? I feel this might impress the soon to be wife! *rofl

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
By the way, anyone with any type of an aversion to feet I'd like to say do not not not Google "monkey toes" <<shudder>>

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
what is a beautician?
A beautician is someone trained to make us prettier lol trained in piercing guns too, trained in waxing, tinting, threading, to do nails, apply eyelash extensions, massages, sometimes advanced in laser therapy, most beauticians have their own set list of things they do. Others have add-ons :) I hope that answers your question.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I've decided on a full set on nails 'cos they last, its just a teeny bit hard to type with them, nails and eyebrows tinted and waxed, getting them done next week.

PrincessPure

Usually only eyebrows. I would be trying laser hair removal this summer, hope it makes me get rid of body hair forever.

I do my nails and everything by myself.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Particular with halfway beauty treatments!

Im nuts about getting a pedi. I like my toes being roughed up to get the skin out. And polish is shinny and nice on toes

Dont ask me to get a mani thats a whole different story LOL dont touch my hands. They are fine the way they are. I dont like color on the nails. Even clear polish one drives me nuts.

Dont touch my eyebrows. I like them the way they are. I dont dye my hair whatsoever as the color is perfect the way it is. Only did it once in high school. It was pointless to have narrower eyebrow hair.

Makeup NOPE.

I shave alot. Cant stand hair on my legs/armpits, wax is nothing new but shaving gets the job better without skin damage

Anything else I forgot?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00